What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whongcheng for Mayor!

Im not in a terrorist group sir. Ā I did not touch any terrorist groupšŸ˜Ž but what i can prommis is that i Will change altis no matter what. This wil be great for al the people of altis. We shall not be a puppet of the united kingdom we shall be a indenpendent Island with power!! A vote for whongcheng is a vote for indenpendce ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Last edited by a moderator:
Not running for Mayor any time soon butĀ thank you for suggesting Mr Josh!!

Hope you do some good elections Mr Cheng and also some good to as Mayor in case you win Mr Cheng!!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the top people in a convictedĀ TerroristĀ group .... hell no
Being apart of Mister Whongcheng's staff, Im greatly dissapointed that you believe that. Whongcheng is only apart of one group and that is his athletic group, and the fact that you have insulted said athletic group is appalling. And your name will be kept on the list.Ā 

That is all.Ā 

1l9pss.jpg

No god please no

no, just no.Ā 

1l9pss.jpg

Not running for Mayor any time soon butĀ thank you for suggesting Mr Josh!!

Hope you do some good elections Mr Cheng and also some good to as Mayor in case you win Mr Cheng!!
Thank you pupsā¤ļøĀ 

Being apart of Mister Whongcheng's staff, Im greatly dissapointed that you believe that. Whongcheng is only apart of one group and that is his athletic group, and the fact that you have insulted said athletic group is appalling. And your name will be kept on the list.Ā 

That is all.Ā 

View attachment 11778

View attachment 11779
You doing great work! Thank you for the help

I think.. Mr wong. What would Poseidon be gaining from you as a mayor? Cause if you do have anything that benefits us then having Poseidon voting for you could be the guarantee win for you. If you convince a Baron then that's 20+ votes right there.Ā 

I think.. Mr wong. What would Poseidon be gaining from you as a mayor? Cause if you do have anything that benefits us then having Poseidon voting for you could be the guarantee win for you. If you convince a Baron then that's 20+ votes right there.Ā 
I would love a meetinng with u so we can talk abouth this. I know a Nice restaurant where we can have a dinner and talk abouth this. All i can say here is that all the people wil benefit from me become mayor greetings whongcheng

Back