What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whongcheng gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whongcheng

Its time for me to leave. After long thinking i made my mind up and leave. i wana thank all my friends for the good times and thankthe staff for keeping the server real, have a nice new year and many to come!! #communist the real shit

Shame to see you go Whong, have a good time with whatever your doing! ❤️

Ah that's a shame, you are a great role player but i respect your decision. you have a happy xmas & new year. BYE  

Take care Whong. I wish you the very best of luck.

The Black Van will become Dusty in my garage with no supreme leader about. Take it easy bud, sad to see you go xx

giphy.gif

Thank you for your incredible fun and engaging roleplay. You are one of the real ones. 

Have a good one! Enjoy your christmas and happy new year! 

I will remember the HOI4 RPUK game we had, the PUBG matches we played and the countless hours we spent playin together. Merry Christmas! 

Appreciate everything you did whong, me and @Mr FlimFlam wouldn't have some of the relationships and experiences we've had without you , owe u bigtime , in a bit boss man #RoyalFamily 

Had good times with you as in Police as in you being rebel. Hope to see you coming back one day, as at the end of the day you did nothing Whong.

Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back