What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why so many cops ?

Dark, may I ask how you followed us to the outpost and how you did your officers appeared at the compound we took voltz to when we took his gps and radio.

CI Voltz had specifically requested for the use of I-99, our Hellcat with a thermal camera to track you the entire way to the outpost.

Last edited by a moderator:
We checked the little island in the middle before the Military compound we thought you were there, but nope

We checked the little island in the middle before the Military compound we thought you were there, but nope

but what about the outposts i would imagine that is first place you would go to and can i ask why you would do 100k for an inspector and 500k for a CI why is that i thought there would be more for a CI.

but what about the outposts i would imagine that is first place you would go to and can i ask why you would do 100k for an inspector and 500k for a CI why is that i thought there would be more for a CI.
I wasn't the negotiator, don't ask me..

Ok but what do you think about that price for a CI
Once again, not the one to ask. All depends on what the situation is, how many of you, how your acting with us? Also probably didn't help that another officer was robbed during the negotiation I think...

Ok but what do you think about that price for a CI

As cops, we don't have to give you any money and we typically don't want to give you an extortionate amount like you asked for "£1million"  we barely do it, at the end of the day the situation went down and we followed you and dealt with you after you threatened to kill us.

As cops, we don't have to give you any money and we typically don't want to give you an extortionate amount
But in Roleplay it is someones life and one of your high ranking officers we said we will kill him unless a certain amount is given it's not really valuing life if you say you don't have to give us any money.

Come on guys, it was all good fun! I had a great time throughout and had a good time being able to see what I could pull together

Great time all!

Back