What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why so many cops ?

Come on guys, it was all good fun! I had a great time throughout and had a good time being able to see what I could pull together

Great time all!

I agree but i just wanted to know some stuff as I never knew I-99 was following we believed as someone said that there was a darter but they can't go 300 km/h and how you appeared at the pygros military.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree but i just wanted to know some stuff as I never knew I-99 was following we believed as someone said that but apparently there was a darter but they cant go 300 km/h and how you appeared at the pygros military.
Stop fishing, you'll drown.

I agree but i just wanted to know some stuff as I never knew I-99 was following we believed as someone said that there was a darter but they can't go 300 km/h and how you appeared at the pygros military.
I do believe that the Darter can follow people Semi-Indefinitely when in automated mode, I may be corrected. However an Automated darter has a very long range camera and rarely looses sight of people.

Stop fishing, you'll drown.
What do you mean by that?

I do believe that the Darter can follow people Semi-Indefinitely when in automated mode, I may be corrected. However an Automated darter has a very long range camera and rarely looses sight of people.

Yeah, it does have a following ability but i was told they was no darter involved it was I-99 and they worked very well to remain unseen yet stay in sight of us.

What do you mean by that?

Yeah, it does have a following ability but i was told they was no darter involved it was I-99 and they worked very well to remain unseen yet stay in sight of us.
Conner Ajazuri was the controller of the Darter that was present before I-99 was called in. They were on an NCA patrol.

Has anyone got the full video from last night ? That needs to be uploaded for 3 main reasons:

1. "Chief Inspector Voltz sends his regards" @CI Voltz

2. Ponty's beautiful speech brought a tear to my eye! @SGT Ponty

3. For other people's entertainment as they watch 30+ cops gun down a full gang of rebels in a confined space!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got the full video from last night ? That needs to be uploaded for 3 main reasons:

1. "Chief Inspector Voltz sends his regards" @CI Voltz

2. Ponty's beautiful speech brought a tear to my eye! @SGT Ponty

3. For other people's entertainment as they watch 30+ cops gun down a full gang of rebels in a confined space!
i agree everyone needs to see it aha

The actual killing is never very interesting cos of 3rd person abuse. But here is Ponty's amazing speech. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

11 minutes ago, Brick said:

The actual killing is never very interesting cos of 3rd person abuse. But here is Ponty's amazing speech. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Armed Response?

Talked?

IN GAME?

WHAT?

(Banter, don't take it seriously) 

OMG is that when I bought out the gunboat and we just like spammed the gun till it was dry.

Back