What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zinder (Rejected - But with extra spectating from admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddy so you mean.. we should run to you and say OOOOHH HI STOP ROBB OUR FRIENDS PLZ. in a middle off a gun fight no.. 
and btw.. you say in the video oohhh cops is here.. just funny that ju pretend that we just rdm straight from nowere.. wake up ffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to video , there are no shots fired at all towards the cops. You started shooting at us and no one else.

Give us the reason for that?

dude, like i dont think you even have to hear something to realize that you were in a hot spot. Like everything around you guys showed whats been going down. And you guys went for looting a person in middle of it all

The situation in fast forward. Was a situation that lasted over 20 minutes

I love how its like the guys that killed us against the guys that got killed.

THere hasn't really been a independent guy here ...

I am going to add me and 2 guys were ziptiying someone and zinder shoots 2 of my guys despite having nothing to do with it.

I grabbed the hostage and used him as a sheld then the hostages friends tell e to put me gun down so I shoot them then zinder again having nothing to do with it call it rdm...consider he just got un banned I think he needs to read rules again,

And the rdm'd me when driving trough agios him and his gang "suposdly" said stop the car while I was going at 200mph and shot me when I didn't stop because they expected me to hear and said it was my fault for driving too fast then when a medic came they said not to revive despite me not been a threat or it been a gunfight

also you can't kill someone for looting a body or I would have killed the entire population of athira

Gourvo.. that fire fight in athira has nothing rly to do with this.. and in athira we was doing drugs.. we shouted do not interact with us and still 2 cops going out and we started to shot after warnings.. 

and grabbing my friend as hostage and use him as a shield.. is that even allowed ? why are ppl crying over fun shotouts cops vs hostages situations.. our friends also told you guys that you are going to get killed 

we have seen cops combat scraping our vichels and shit.. we did coco and we said go away or we shot..

and gourvo i respect you as a civilian and as a cop.. but when you say "him and he's gang" we were like 7 ppl there and i dont rly know with situation you are talking about since i was runing drugs..  i was not in it either how

mabye my gang but dont specifik me.. i was driveing helli 

I am going to add me and 2 guys were ziptiying someone and zinder shoots 2 of my guys despite having nothing to do with it.

I grabbed the hostage and used him as a sheld then the hostages friends tell e to put me gun down so I shoot them then zinder again having nothing to do with it call it rdm...consider he just got un banned I think he needs to read rules again,

And the rdm'd me when driving trough agios him and his gang "suposdly" said stop the car while I was going at 200mph and shot me when I didn't stop because they expected me to hear and said it was my fault for driving too fast then when a medic came they said not to revive despite me not been a threat or it been a gunfight

also you can't kill someone for looting a body or I would have killed the entire population of athira
I can agree with Gourvo on this one. Me and my friend were searching a Hemet and next thing I know he's dead then I'm dead. We both didn't hear anything and neither did Gourvo.

Later that day (around 30mins later) I got RDM'd again. I knocked someone out who was also in PLF because he knocked me out. I was about to let him go when I get shot. Again by Zinder. No warning from his friend or Zinder. I lost numerous amounts of gear from this and do have videos if needed.

Gourvo.. that fire fight in athira has nothing rly to do with this.. and in athira we was doing drugs.. we shouted do not interact with us and still 2 cops going out and we started to shot after warnings.. 

and grabbing my friend as hostage and use him as a shield.. is that even allowed ? why are ppl crying over fun shotouts cops vs hostages situations.. our friends also told you guys that you are going to get killed 

we have seen cops combat scraping our vichels and shit.. we did coco and we said go away or we shot..

and gourvo i respect you as a player and as a cop.. but  that shot in the car was just luck aimed for tiers. and in the middel off agios.. stop tell lies ffs it was outside  the  town there we had 2 hellcats parked.. just beside the road rly
I saw a load of truck and drove trough to see what was happening and got shot...see it my way? Wether you were screaming shouting or baning on the windows some peope needs to turn there headset up beciase that's twice now a similar event has happned all beciase peope can't hear whoever is talking.
As for the hostage why would I not be able to use him as a shield that was well played be me as it stayed my life

i understand that situation but dont blame me for that since i were in the air or by the hills around agios.  mabye some ppl in my gang but in this matter not me m8..

but i do understand your weiwing off that specifik situation sice you were going in a high speed.. and we shouted STOP!!..and cant talk for ppl that are doing road blocks in agios

i was not in that battle anyway so i dont rly care what happend there but i do understand your frustration m8

i understand that situation but dont blame me for that since i were in the air or by the hills around agios.  mabye some ppl in my gang but in this matter not me m8..

but i do understand your weiwing off that specifik situation sice you were going in a high speed.. and we shouted STOP!!..and cant talk for ppl that are doing road blocks in agios

i was not in that battle anyway so i dont rly care what happend there but i do understand your frustration m8
ok well thIs small dispute has been resolved so I am dropping any RDM claims. Conclusion....I did not rdm that guy in athira you did not rdm me in agios so one just needs to turn up mic..in athira when Tom knocked you pal out that wasn't good rp but not rdm. And as for the street shooting again someone needs to turn mic up.

Also as for the zip tied guy I may have only just got what you meant 1 guy told be to drop weapon while he had pistol I had mx so I shot at him but killed the zip tied man in coross fire

I can agree with Gourvo on this one. Me and my friend were searching a Hemet and next thing I know he's dead then I'm dead. We both didn't hear anything and neither did Gourvo.

Later that day (around 30mins later) I got RDM'd again. I knocked someone out who was also in PLF because he knocked me out. I was about to let him go when I get shot. Again by Zinder. No warning from his friend or Zinder. I lost numerous amounts of gear from this and do have videos if needed.
this is so bullshit man .. you robbed a guy and i helped him in center off athira i told you guys to stop and i sneeked upp in a house and scremed ..  STOP ROBB HIM !!! and kandamir said its a guys that tells you to stop or get killed.. and i waited 10 sec.. you guys dident stop and i ended your life and your friends life.. since they were robbing a guy i know

orc.. you mabye want me to post the video off you combat logging ?  2 times in a row ?

you was in a robbery i helped my friend out he tells you to surrender and you knocks him down pull your gun out. i shot you in face.. wtf is wrong with that.. then you combat logg.. 

must hurt like hell to get Rekt orc.. even if you combatlogged..

so Zinder u understand gourvo's frustration don't u still understands dogs ? because thats still the same feeling.

The situation in fast forward. Was a situation that lasted over 20 minutes
this has nothing to do with the "RDM feeling"

Its still rdm for our people because we didn't know about it because we were thinking that we are done and btw we had an heli above it so he knows if there were people or not we only saw skrippy in his offroad.

no i dont eddy since who is that brainless that he going in and start looting our friends and cops in a gun fight with polis and PLF members takeing cover..

its not like i can run around 200m and just screm !!! EYY MAN GET AWAY ITS A FIRE FIGHT HERE U standing in a cops face..... if you dont hear it or see it you are probebly missing something quite good to use.. eyes and ears..

this is so bullshit man .. you robbed a guy and i helped him in center off athira i told you guys to stop and i sneeked upp in a house and scremed ..  STOP ROBB HIM !!! and kandamir said its a guys that tells you to stop or get killed.. and i waited 10 sec.. you guys dident stop and i ended your life and your friends life.. since they were robbing a guy i know

orc.. you mabye want me to post the video off you combat logging ?  2 times in a row ?

you was in a robbery i helped my friend out he tells you to surrender and you knocks him down pull your gun out. i shot you in face.. wtf is wrong with that.. then you combat logg.. 

must hurt like hell to get Rekt orc.. even if you combatlogged..
like I said I. The pm...and agin I will post this for everyone tom and running sheep or diablo have been having game Issues all day tom gets kicked off and game crashes sometimes after he gta killed in the logs it will show he gets kicked not disconnected and on of the other 2 when they tab out it crashed game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back