What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zinder (Rejected - But with extra spectating from admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i dont eddy since who is that brainless that he going in and start looting our friends and cops in a gun fight with polis and PLF members takeing cover..

its not like i can run around 200m and just screm !!! EYY MAN GET AWAY ITS A FIRE FIGHT HERE U standing in a cops face..... if you dont hear it or see it you are probebly missing something quite good to use.. eyes and ears..

Guarvo.. its ok i dont care about that rly i play for the happyness not for being a dick and report everything like.. iam a cop in irl dont want to type pappers over internet aswell like i do on work.. ;)

this is so bullshit man .. you robbed a guy and i helped him in center off athira i told you guys to stop and i sneeked upp in a house and scremed .. STOP ROBB HIM !!! and kandamir said its a guys that tells you to stop or get killed.. and i waited 10 sec.. you guys dident stop and i ended your life and your friends life.. since they were robbing a guy i know

orc.. you mabye want me to post the video off you combat logging ? 2 times in a row ?

you was in a robbery i helped my friend out he tells you to surrender and you knocks him down pull your gun out. i shot you in face.. wtf is wrong with that.. then you combat logg..

must hurt like hell to get Rekt orc.. even if you combatlogged..
Just to be clear I don't combat log. (There is a bug with my arma that when I alt tab and then come back to my game it freezes and crashes) (I get disconnected)(I still loose all my gear) And I don't appreciate the use of that language, there's no need for it. Anyway, I did see that Khandimir said that you shouted, even though I didn't hear you. So I'll take your word for it I guess. The main topic of this I've got nothing to do with so I guess I'll drop my accusations of RDM. Just try to get closer next time and it won't seem like you RDM'd. I have played with you briefly and you don't seem like a bad RP'er but again I don't know about the main accusation. Thank you, Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear I don't combat log. (There is a bug with my arma that when I alt tab and then come back to my game it freezes and crashes) (I get disconnected)

(I still loose all my gear) And I don't appreciate the use of that language, there's no need for it. Anyway, I did see that Khandimir said that you shouted, even though I didn't hear you. So I'll take your word for it I guess. The main topic of this I've got nothing to do with so I guess I'll drop my accusations of RDM. Just try to get closer next time and it won't seem like you RDM'd. I have played with you briefly and you don't seem like a bad RP'er but again I don't know about the main accusation. Thank you, Tom.
 tom its ok.. i dont like when i get attacked for no reson just

sleep tight and see you on the island ;)  no hard feelings from my side // Niclas

tom its ok.. i dont like when i get attacked for no reson just

sleep tight and see you on the island ;)  no hard feelings from my side // Niclas
Yeah, no hard feelings. Sleep well too.I'm going to reload arma to see if it fixes my crashing problem).

Hope to play with you some time, Tom.

no i dont eddy since who is that brainless that he going in and start looting our friends and cops in a gun fight with polis and PLF members takeing cover..

its not like i can run around 200m and just screm !!! EYY MAN GET AWAY ITS A FIRE FIGHT HERE U standing in a cops face..... if you dont hear it or see it you are probebly missing something quite good to use.. eyes and ears..
Okay zinder the first thing STOP BEING DISRESPECTFULL , even on the forums now you have posted multiple offending comments.

this is so bullshit man .. you robbed a guy and i helped him in center off athira i told you guys to stop and i sneeked upp in a house and scremed ..  STOP ROBB HIM !!! and kandamir said its a guys that tells you to stop or get killed.. and i waited 10 sec.. you guys dident stop and i ended your life and your friends life.. since they were robbing a guy i know

orc.. you mabye want me to post the video off you combat logging ?  2 times in a row ?

you was in a robbery i helped my friend out he tells you to surrender and you knocks him down pull your gun out. i shot you in face.. wtf is wrong with that.. then you combat logg.. 

must hurt like hell to get Rekt orc.. even if you combatlogged..
What has this do with the situation we are in right now?

Can't you guys just get along,

Locked for admin review due to over-running disputes...

Well that was 3 pages of my life wasted...

Looks like a cop vs gang fight and then you turn up to me... not looking at other instances

Please try and get along, the admins will spend time spectating people involved over the few months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back