What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ziptied People Immobilizing Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Staff Team
Staff Team
As seen in the video below we tried putting this individual into a car while ziptied and it works for a bit and then stop the car from moving, cannot move forward or backwards just completely immobilizes it.

I tried reaching out in OOC and trying to following, get out of the car, put them in then get back in however it did not fix the issue, this has happened a few times before but was fixed to my knowledge.

I thought i'd make a bug report just so the development team can see if they can reproduce this bug or find out why it's happening!

Link: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/DWkq5R828yyao/d1337evyl7XF?invite=cr-MSw5QVosMjcwMzgwMjIs

The same bug has happened with me before. I thought it was just lag at first but later on it was confirmed by a few of my mates to be a bug. Don’t have footage / console logs but will be sure to clip it next time it happens. The only possible fix I’ve seen for this is if the ziptied individual relogs.

This occurs with handcuffed people as well. Not sure if the devs are on it, but it's to do with vehicle control being placed on the ziptied/cuffed person. Only known fix at the moment is to get them to relog.

it's to do with vehicle control being placed on the ziptied/cuffed person
Removed the part of the code that requests network control for a future update to see if it fixes the issue.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back