What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Hair and Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieNunn

This has probably been reported often but I've noticed whenever I wear most full head masks, my characters hair always pops through the mask, I'm hoping we can get a fix for this cause I love a lot of the full head masks

image.pngimage.png

Thank you for the reply mate,

Nah I haven't, I didn't even know they were a thing tbh but either way I still feel like maybe this shouldn't happen yakno... realistically if I was to put a mask on now with or without a hairband (irl) the mask would still cover my hair. Obviously that is if it is possible to even fix it without hairbands.

@AlfieNunn some masks to make you "bald" while wearing it. Some do not, hairbands work on most masks/hats but some still stick thru. I am guessing it is possible to fix it so they dont clip thru but that would require a insane amount of work to make all of them work perfectly with every hair. Another trick is to become bald like me 😉

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back