Welcome to Roleplay UK

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wilco

Rules Feedback

712 posts in this topic

rulefeedback.png

Roleplay UK - Rule Feedback

Links: Changelog - Rules

This is a player owned community and player ran community therefore it is important that we look to the community for suggested amendments to the rules and feedback

This thread is for the following:

• New rule suggestions
  • Constructive Feedback
  • Highlighting mistakes

It is not for:

• Moaning about the rules because you or your friend is banned
  • Asking questions about rules, That should be done here instead

11 people like this

Can we talk about police hostages :) it was changed a while ago because the police were struggling with low numbers (I think) but now there are more than ever! 

3 minutes ago, Reece Smurf said:

Can we talk about police hostages :) it was changed a while ago because the police were struggling with low numbers (I think) but now there are more than ever! 

The only rules about police hostages are CSO's and PCSO's, This rule will stay due to the fact at this level you are considered still inexperienced.

@Reece Smurffrom that early reply I take it you haven't read the new rules yet :)

2 people like this

Whoops new rules? I'm on it now!

Lol just had a quick look through my bad thanks for the speedy response though 

The new layout looks a lot cleaner and easier to read however only suggestion I would put is to maybe split them up a bit more for example white listed roles is all one section and I personally (not sure about others) found is easier to direct people to a certain role just based on the title eg; Police rules.

I'm not sure if what i'm putting makes sense as i'm tired 

2 people like this

Jumping into people vehicles as soon as it's pulled out,as in before the lock actually kicks in,I've had this happen 4 times in Agios where there is no greenzone.

If this is covered somewhere apologies.

Also i think the Knockout should be explored a bit more rule wise as i dont see much regarding it.

@Fetty Wapmaybe, we will see what others think

I really didn't want too long a page

1 person likes this

''FeedBack'' Can wii get more specific rule about Roleplay community and not DM Server? because most of time i try role play or i get shooted inthe head !!

@Wilco

http://prntscr.com/9x3p09

1 person likes this

Just now, Wilco said:

@Fetty Wapmaybe, we will see what others think

I really didn't want too long a page

I get why you would want it a shorter page especially for mobile users would be a pain.

@IL Sea LionI think i mentioned we are a roleplay community several times.

The issue is you are always going to get people who don't care about our rules to even go and read them and are just here to kill, You keep reporting and we will keep banning.

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Fetty Wap said:

The new layout looks a lot cleaner and easier to read however only suggestion I would put is to maybe split them up a bit more for example white listed roles is all one section and I personally (not sure about others) found is easier to direct people to a certain role just based on the title eg; Police rules.

I'm not sure if what i'm putting makes sense as i'm tired ?

you right about that if you can get abit more deep into that rules!!

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.  

Is this rule only meant for the greenzones or is it for everything that is not the airport?

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Markooo said:

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.  

Is this rule only meant for the greenzones or is it for everything that is not the airport?

that rule abit confusing with the police laws !?!?

1 person likes this

To confirm this Rule

7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

Meaning that once you buy a rebel License you are unable to apply or play as a Cop/BH until you have your license removed?

1 person likes this

The new rule layout looks cleaner however as an old member of the community I did prefer having letters. As someone who is/was (if it comes back) apart of the mentor team and someone that still actively helps other members I was able to refer to the rules as I knew most of the rules of by heart.

2 people like this

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

So as an officer I have to remove the licence, and then rebuy the license every time I go on Police holiday?

The issue with this rule is that you can buy things that are not considered illegal in the rebel outposts, such as items of clothing, range finders, smoke grenades etc. Although these items are not considered illegal, the only way to get them is by having the rebel license. 

As off duty officers we are also allowed to carry a vermin for self defence, and although it is an illegal weapon and will be treated as such if approached by the police while off duty, we are allowed to have it.

Is the way I have interpreted this rule correct?

9 people like this

@Capt C

rangefinders and smoke grenades are illegal :)

(Atleast they were last year {2015})

Dammit, I was so used to the letters xD.

Some issues I saw:

2.9: 

Starts "Trading AltisLife.co.uk....." which doesn't make entire sense. I'd suggest just removing the first word.

4.6:

http://my.altislife.co.uk/ needs to be changed to http://stats.altislife.co.uk/index.php

6:

Does this apply to blue zones such as NPAS?

9.1.2:

What if you are being held hostage etc?

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, John sherridan said:

To confirm this Rule

7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

Meaning that once you buy a rebel License you are unable to apply or play as a Cop/BH until you have your license removed?

think that shouldent be because when wii are just like to buy some cloths and pdw 

that smg are allowed for cops!!

Honestly was there even need for a rule on this? This is common sense if people are trolling about with it and there are police aviation laws for cities. By adding this you're further limiting roleplay.. if someone is 10m above the ground RPing a hovercraft thats a good isle for RP so long as its not on in a city..

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

Police are allowed to buy a Vermin .45 when off duty. It doesn't affect our career in the police, however , it is still illegal.. We also lose access to a lot of equipment if off duty and for example want to do a money run.

(3.9) Poor roleplay will not be tolerated, For example put your hands up or I will shoot is considered very low quality roleplay and can be considered RDM (see general rules)

Not that I agree with that roleplay but people saying hands up officer hands up are things that have been used here for a while.

Same for cops.. 'Exit the vehicle with your hands up'..  Rebels 'Officers get your hands up in the air or im going to have to kill'.. is this no longer going to be allowed or what... imho poor RP is hands up officers 2 secs later hes dead or when he complies he is also killed..

Please also add to keep jets on the runway or in the air, not on the main road.

3 people like this

Add:

Rule:

You are not allowed to visit "spawn island", and vehicles there will be scrapped (unless stolen), anyone caught firing weapons or stealing from those spawning in on spawn island will be removed

or along those lines...

5 people like this

As Dylan said, we need some clarification for 3.9

How else would I approach a person that I'm trying to rob? I have to get my demands straight in order for it not to be RDM but in the same time, the rule tells me I can't tell the person straight up "Hands up or you will be shot after x amount of time" (for example) and all of its different variations?

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Bloxxor said:

As Dylan said, we need some clarification for 3.9

How else would I approach a person that I'm trying to rob? I have to get my demands straight in order for it not to be RDM but in the same time, the rule tells me I can't tell the person straight up "Hands up or you will be shot after x amount of time" (for example) and all of its different variations?

Then that says to me you are not very good at roleplay or thinking about cunning ways to pull a gun on them, Therefore disconnect for the time being and have a good think.

1 person likes this

Storing helicopters in land garages?

Half of this bugs me because of the noise created in central Kavala, the other half annoys me because I don't know any garage that will accept aircraft. 

Neatly bringing me to - helicopters being stored in the hospital. It's better than the garages, as there is an actual helipad there, however, again I think the NHS would not allow private aircraft to hold up their landing pads (unless delivering an injured patient).

Rule worthy?

7 people like this

3 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Then that says to me you are not very good at roleplay or thinking about cunning ways to pull a gun on them, Therefore disconnect for the time being and have a good think.

and are police then no longer allowed to say 'This is the police hands above your head Right now or you're going to be tazed'

5 people like this