What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

[SIZE=medium](2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.[/SIZE]

Honestly was there even need for a rule on this? This is common sense if people are trolling about with it and there are police aviation laws for cities. By adding this you're further limiting roleplay.. if someone is 10m above the ground RPing a hovercraft thats a good isle for RP so long as its not on in a city..

[SIZE=medium](7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.[/SIZE]

Police are allowed to buy a Vermin .45 when off duty. It doesn't affect our career in the police, however , it is still illegal.. We also lose access to a lot of equipment if off duty and for example want to do a money run.

(3.9) Poor roleplay will not be tolerated, For example put your hands up or I will shoot is considered very low quality roleplay and can be considered RDM (see general rules)

Not that I agree with that roleplay but people saying hands up officer hands up are things that have been used here for a while.

Same for cops.. 'Exit the vehicle with your hands up'..  Rebels 'Officers get your hands up in the air or im going to have to kill'.. is this no longer going to be allowed or what... imho poor RP is hands up officers 2 secs later hes dead or when he complies he is also killed..

Please also add to keep jets on the runway or in the air, not on the main road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add:

Rule:

You are not allowed to visit "spawn island", and vehicles there will be scrapped (unless stolen), anyone caught firing weapons or stealing from those spawning in on spawn island will be removed

or along those lines...

As Dylan said, we need some clarification for 3.9

How else would I approach a person that I'm trying to rob? I have to get my demands straight in order for it not to be RDM but in the same time, the rule tells me I can't tell the person straight up "Hands up or you will be shot after x amount of time" (for example) and all of its different variations?

As Dylan said, we need some clarification for 3.9

How else would I approach a person that I'm trying to rob? I have to get my demands straight in order for it not to be RDM but in the same time, the rule tells me I can't tell the person straight up "Hands up or you will be shot after x amount of time" (for example) and all of its different variations?
Then that says to me you are not very good at roleplay or thinking about cunning ways to pull a gun on them, Therefore disconnect for the time being and have a good think.

Storing helicopters in land garages?

Half of this bugs me because of the noise created in central Kavala, the other half annoys me because I don't know any garage that will accept aircraft. 

Neatly bringing me to - helicopters being stored in the hospital. It's better than the garages, as there is an actual helipad there, however, again I think the NHS would not allow private aircraft to hold up their landing pads (unless delivering an injured patient).

Rule worthy?

Then that says to me you are not very good at roleplay or thinking about cunning ways to pull a gun on them, Therefore disconnect for the time being and have a good think.
and are police then no longer allowed to say 'This is the police hands above your head Right now or you're going to be tazed'

@DylanI do not believe i have ever heard the UK police say that, Its clear the roleplay on the server in certain areas have gotten a little stale, Surely the police can come up with a little better than that ? 

Something along the lines of 'not reporting suspicious money transfers' etc.

Hackers of course will be banned, but equally anyone not informing the Admin team they just received £10,000,000 from a stranger should be included. Benefiting from a hackers money is pretty much the same as spawning it in oneself.

Maybe an unnecessary rule, I'll think of better ones at work today.

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

As @Capt Csaid, off duty officers are allowed a vermin .45 and when playing as a civilian I quite like to play as a standalone AEGIS member, therefore I still need the vest/firearm/smokes/rangefinder etc.

Can this rule be removed/ edited? I don't want to ONLY be restricted to playing as a police officer because I love playing as a civilian and I won't feel comfortable not being able to have atleast a Vermin when protecting civilians etc.

@DylanI do not believe i have ever heard the UK police say that, Its clear the roleplay on the server in certain areas have gotten a little stale, Surely the police can come up with a little better than that ? 
Fair enough. Better is obviously done however that is an example when a situation is heated and some lunatic runs through the area of a firefight.

I already have RP scenarios in my head for robberies but I was interested if the simple sentence that was used so often before is still legitimate or not, seeing how both policemen and rebels used it. As I said, the question was merely for clarification so I don't see from where you got that vibe.

Just a small suggestion - " Greenzones marked on the map are in popular main cities "
It would be really good having it edited to something like "are in some areas in the popular main cities". I've had a situation of confusion along with friends/people in the server. It kind of seems like the greenzones are in popular main cities as a whole and not in the specific marked areas. Then considering that the little grids can easily be missed it also adds up but no point in going at the little details.

Thanks for the answer though, will keep in mind that situations like that can be reported. Also really liking the new layout. Makes it so much easier to comprehend.

I already have RP scenarios in my head for robberies but I was interested if the simple sentence that was used so often before is still legitimate or not, seeing how both policemen and rebels used it. As I said, the question was merely for clarification so I don't see from where you got that vibe.

Just a small suggestion - " Greenzones marked on the map are in popular main cities "
It would be really good having it edited to something like "are in some areas in the popular main cities". I've had a situation of confusion along with friends/people in the server. It kind of seems like the greenzones are in popular main cities as a whole and not in the specific marked areas. Then considering that the little grids can easily be missed it also adds up but no point in going at the little details.

Thanks for the answer though, will keep in mind that situations like that can be reported. Also really liking the new layout. Makes it so much easier to comprehend.
Yes greenzones will be marked on the map, this has been already mentioned in other threads, Please note the map is under a massiver overhaul at the moment and will start changing every few days soon.

I think everyone is fedup with the usual "put your hands up or ill shoot and you have 5 seconds to etc etc", This is a serious roleplay server and its time to drive closer to where we want it.

and are police then no longer allowed to say 'This is the police hands above your head Right now or you're going to be tazed'
With the Hands up or Ill shoot thing,Im pretty sure the intention is to avoid the serial shit like people running around just yelling hands up or Ill shoot mentality,with no intent for additional RP,With cops Saying "Come out with your hands up" isnt even the same thing as a Civ yelling "Hands up or I'll shoot" because the officer intends to further the RP of the situation.

If you feel the need to complain about not being able to use "HAnds up or DIe" or "Hands up or I'll shoot" as your only RP,then why are you playing a RP heavy server?

I am in no way targeting you or anyone specific,just a broad statement.

Add:

Rule:

You are not allowed to visit "spawn island", and vehicles there will be scrapped (unless stolen), anyone caught firing weapons on spawn island will be removed

or along those lines...
there is any way to disable the weapons on   the spawn island  or to do like non shooting zone

As police can we still tease/knock out  people who is stealing/lockpicking or running around with guns in the greenzone ?

(6.2) Weapons must be holstered inside greenzones at all times.

Can an exception be made for non lethal police weapons ONLY when arresting someone

(ie people jumping in the middle of the road or they ran to the green zone [ However please note that greenzones are not safe havens, if you are chased into one by the Police/Bountyhunters or you are wanted they will taze and arrest you.] )

Just because police can't knockout people if they are trolling or running away and police rules say you can't restrain someone while they're running and you can't taze them unless you go outside the greenzone and taze them inside. That's if you follow the rules perfectly.

(4.3) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

Ban?

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.

Can it be added someone like constant low flying will get a vehicle deleted etc (or something) so people don't constantly fly at 50m (even above the airport, providing it is constant?). It stops people roleplaying completely.

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

(9.1.2) Police may not sell their equipment or give it away.

This just limits roleplay of corrupt cops, or just people who enjoy the convenience... After all it's Training/Membership (it is called training ingame, or atleast it used to be)  
direct
 The sell rule maybe not so much, but give away still limits the room for corrupt cop roleplay.

(7.1.6) Police Sirens When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend to a scene this doesnt mean RP has initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

I know police have to shout something before shooting tired, can you make this clear. Also do police now have to shout loads of RP at a moving vehicle or must they use spikes? Can you make the rules about police shooting tires clearer?

(4.1) Using or broadcasting intelligence on sidechat or teamspeak to influence actions in game.

"One car failing to stop at the airport, someone come help" , by the above no police officer can respond to this ... Surely teamspeak is a 'radio'?

Last thing, Athira police station isn't a green/blue zone and I believe NPAS is a blue zone, however there are no rules around blue zones.

(4.1) Using or broadcasting intelligence on sidechat or teamspeak to influence actions in game.

"One car failing to stop at the airport, someone come help" , by the above no police officer can respond to this ... Surely teamspeak is a 'radio'?
I agree with you here,I'm sure officer using ts in that manner is acceptable,as realisticly officers are required to radio things like that to other Officers.

I agree with you here,I'm sure officer using ts in that manner is acceptable,as realisticly officers are required to radio things like that to other Officers.
I'm sure it is too, but where does it stop? It is expected to follow rules perfectly but we can't do that unless all exceptions etc are mentioned

I'm sure it is too, but where does it stop? It is expected to follow rules perfectly but we can't do that unless all exceptions etc are mentioned
True Clarity can prevent alot of problems & friction.

Back