What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

Storing helicopters in land garages?

Half of this bugs me because of the noise created in central Kavala, the other half annoys me because I don't know any garage that will accept aircraft. 

Neatly bringing me to - helicopters being stored in the hospital. It's better than the garages, as there is an actual helipad there, however, again I think the NHS would not allow private aircraft to hold up their landing pads (unless delivering an injured patient).

Rule worthy?
the NHS Idea Sound awesome i also think that only NHS will be allow to land in the NHS helipad and may be better to ristrict privet aircrafts from the NHS helipad or  like in the taxi parking area scrap non NHS Helicopter and before they will land on heli pad they most messege police to inform them that they have injured civil (Basicly like the police Protocols

Please also add to keep jets on the runway or in the air, not on the main road.
+1000

Sick of seing people trying to RP jets as ice cream trucks or some shit. It just makes me think I am playing on a Garrys mod RP server...

I've noticed 2 rules sort of contradict themselves.

It is the rule regarding weapons in greenzones.

e7031d73288485afd7e914c1e903a6f7.png

8e810da8d4f3143a2dbfad1569047848.png

So I assume Police and Bounty Hunters can sort of 'overrule' 6.2 if needed?

[SIZE=medium](6.5) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]in an active gunfight as police, can i not run into HQ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](9.3.4) UNMC may not allow civilians to drive there whitelisted vehicles (strider)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]are rebels allowed to steal them though?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.[/SIZE]

This Rule make no sence police is even allowd a vermin off duty something this means that we cant get. It pretty mutch an usless rule tbh.

Olso i woud like to see more spesefied rules people seem to not fully understand the rules how they are writen today.

[SIZE=medium](6.5) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]in an active gunfight as police, can i not run into HQ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](9.3.4) UNMC may not allow civilians to drive there whitelisted vehicles (strider)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]are rebels allowed to steal them though?[/SIZE]
No youre not allowed to run in there as it's going to be a green zone.

And i do think rebels allowed to steal it as stealing has a different meaning than 'allowing'

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.  

Is this rule only meant for the greenzones or is it for everything that is not the airport?
Everything that is not the airport, unless you are landing you cannot be 200m below the ground.

that rule abit confusing with the police laws !?!?
Server rules override police laws.

Everything that is not the airport, unless you are landing you cannot be 200m below the ground.

Server rules override police laws.
7.1.1 is causing alot of uproar can we get a comment on that as well?

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then that says to me you are not very good at roleplay or thinking about cunning ways to pull a gun on them, Therefore disconnect for the time being and have a good think.
would hands up right now and then continue to roleplay with them be okay? e.g explain to them why your robbing them, who you are etc etc?

Storing helicopters in land garages?
Isn't that a rule already?

I did this once and some guy killed me when I did this.
I went in TS and I saw it was a admin and he told me to never do that again because next time it will be a ban.
Don't know his name anymore.

@DylanI do not believe i have ever heard the UK police say that, Its clear the roleplay on the server in certain areas have gotten a little stale, Surely the police can come up with a little better than that ? 
Now at the risk of portraying myself as a terrible role-player, can I have an example of what is considered proper behaviour of holding someone up? I find myself struggling with the new rules, as I thought we were doing it right before.

I'm Dutch myself and luckily have 0 experience with being held up by law enforcement (let alone UK Police), but it seems logical to me that officers would say: "This is the police, hands up, or you will be tazed!" This is of course upon witnessing illegal activity.
I've taken example of this video here: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Created this thread before seeing this document , worth reading if your an admin - 

I would like to reinforce the point made by Axolotl and provide the following video. Please view from 4:58.

I understand we are looking for creativity, but we are also focusing around realism.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe something surrounding respawning and medics... Like if the medics are on their way to you, lets say 1km out and travelling towards you you can't respawn?

Also, I believe I was discussing this with @ArrogantBread, there needs to be a lot more restrictions surrounding names. I was planning on reporting a VDMer the other day, but his name was, I believe, James. As a result, it was near impossible for me or Nathan to find the character in question, and he basically just got away scot free. 

Maybe a rule along the lines of 'All names must be original and unique. Failure to join with a unique name will result in a kick and, if repeatedly done, a ban until your name changes'.

Also, I have noticed quite a few grammar errors. Obviously this would be expected (it's a long document), but if anyone wants I can come on teamspeak to proof read the whole page with @Wilcoor @Ciaran

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

When on as a civilian I buy a vermin which requires me to have a rebel license but I don't go and start shooting people with it because I respect the rules put in place by police command and admins. This impedes a privilege given to police officers a million years ago as far as I can remember at least. I'm hoping you reverse this because of the cost police would have to cough up per police holiday, 2.5mil is a steep price for something that is not needed.

The rule i will be giving feedback on is - 

I would like to say i am very happy to see the rules updated. It is a lot better and clearer than it was before but i do feel the rule (7.1.1) , should not be in place. This is due that near enough every officer has a rebel licence at one point they had worked very hard to get. I do not see the reason why we can not use this , as none of us drive around in ifrits or with illegal fire arms as we do not want too face getting kicked out of the police.

I feel that is was fine the way it was before.

What the problem is-

The problem is the licence cost £500k to buy , to be able to remove it , that would cost a big 2 million. I think in my honest opinion i do not want to shell out 2.5 million just so i can go on police holiday for a week. I really would know what the problem is with us having a rebel licence as we all very rarely play civilian. All i ask is please rethink this rule , its sadly going to upset a lot of people.

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.

Misspell. 

[SIZE=medium]Without this we wont have police and bounty hunters tracking down the person and the person being on the run for weeks/days. Example: Matt, John and Ben are rebels who try to rob the bank. [/SIZE]

won't.

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vechiles outside the garage are[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]vehicles.[/SIZE]

Licensed Jobs are a brilliant way to roleplay different unwhitlisted roles on the server and can be really enjoyable however so these roles are not abused we do have some rules.

whitelisted.

Roleplaying as a Medic is a unique opperunity, While on duty in the servers NHS your only focus should be on your NHS roleplay, Thereare there are some rules to follow.

opportunity. there are.

Sorry to be a dick head. Just figured spelling mistakes make it look unprofessional :)preferred the old rules layout but at the end of the day it's a nice change. 

Licensed Jobs are a brilliant way to roleplay different unwhitlisted roles on the server and can be really enjoyable however so these roles are not abused we do have some rules.

whitelisted.
Un-whitelisted is actually correct in that one.

Rules look good though.
My only issue is with 7.1.1 the rebel license / police one.

As some have mentioned, I like to use a vermin as a civ as approved by the police force. That won't be possible.
Also, this might be a massive hit for anyone who wants to be a cop but doesn't have a lot of money. (Not everyone is as sad as people like me and wants to have lots of money).

@WilcoCan we have a rule that states that if anyone is not in an active gunfight, then they cannot pick up any weapons on the ground until 3 mins after the last shot is made.

In a real life situation, if someone heard a gun shot, they would not go and search for dropped weapons, pick it up and run away.

I've seen too many people banned for RDM because a hobo wondered in an active firefight, picked up a weapon and been killed because they were mistaken for the enemy that were actually in the firefight.

I also want to address the 'no flying under 200m' rule... Why don't we just make that over GZ, as in all fairness it was a nice avenue for role-play when we, as police, initiate the various aviation laws, like flying at 150m. Just seems to make more sense to me.

@WilcoCan we have a rule that states that if anyone is not in an active gunfight, then they cannot pick up any weapons on the ground until 3 mins after the last shot is made.

In a real life situation, if someone heard a gun shot, they would not go and search for dropped weapons, pick it up and run away.

I've seen too many people banned for RDM because a hobo wondered in an active firefight, picked up a weapon and been killed because they were mistaken for the enemy that were actually in the firefight.
So you eye the Hobo & if he poses a threat shoot him,It's quite simple really if he get involved shoot him if not leave him be,I was shot on site yesterday after i spawned in athira with no knowledge there was a gunfight, i began hunting for the "Hidden" ones with my Binocs as im prone to do,and seen a man with a gun,I immediatly turned around and proceded to leave the area but i was immediatly shot in the back while holding binocs.(Which id like to add doesnt look like a weapon and is even held in the Left hand making it not appear as a handgun)people need to check their targets before shooting more,yes you might get killed but isnt that better then shooting some uninvolved guy simply because you didnt want to lose some gear on a Rp server.

Back