We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Wilco

Rules Feedback

OG Reiss    655
OG Reiss

Hello people i have been thinking a lot about this and id like to get your opinions too.

So the rule i have been thinking about is called FEARRP,  So lets say i pull a gun on you and yours is on your back you shouldnt be allowed to pull yours because i already have the upper hand on you and realistically if you pull yours when i have mine already drawn your pretty much dead in a real life scenario but i figured it just stops people automatically drawing there gun when your trying to initiate and they pull theres and be like or what etc also i think it will create more roleplay in certain situations

Remember this is rules feedback not a roasting sesh so voice opinions 

Ryker    50
Ryker

To be honest I think it should be more of a guideline rather than a bannable offense as people can roleplay that their character is fearless and stuff like that, similarly to the Police Guideline (Rule of 1:3)

• Like 1

OG Reiss    655
OG Reiss
9 minutes ago, Ryker said:

To be honest I think it should be more of a guideline rather than a bannable offense as people can roleplay that their character is fearless and stuff like that, similarly to the Police Guideline (Rule of 1:3)

I agree but in a real life situation if am robbing a guy and he goes to draw a weapon hes gunna get killed without a doubt

• Like 1

Phant0mOwl    2
Phant0mOwl
5 hours ago, OG Reiss said:

Hello people i have been thinking a lot about this and id like to get your opinions too.

So the rule i have been thinking about is called FEARRP,  So lets say i pull a gun on you and yours is on your back you shouldnt be allowed to pull yours because i already have the upper hand on you and realistically if you pull yours when i have mine already drawn your pretty much dead in a real life scenario but i figured it just stops people automatically drawing there gun when your trying to initiate and they pull theres and be like or what etc also i think it will create more roleplay in certain situations

Remember this is rules feedback not a roasting sesh so voice opinions 

I think it would be a good idea but it's still a game so -1 but maybe not allowed to initiate when there is someone aiming at you because it's almost a certain death anyways ?