What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

EVENT: Altis Marathon - Friday 23rd Dec 8pm Server 3

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Back by popular request! ALTIS MARATHON 2016!

Right folks, it’s time to dust off those running shoes and find your short shots, Altis Marathon is back! The Marathon will start in Kavala square at 8 pm GMT this Friday and end at the church in Sofia.

The details:

• When: 8 pm Friday for 8:30 start. (NOTE: Times may vary a bit as we get set up - start time may slip to 9pm)
  • Where: Server 3
  • How Long: Running Time - Approx 1 hour
  • Who can join in: Anyone, first come, first served when the server opens
  • Forum Achievement - @Drewis currently organising a form to register for forum achievements for this event. (Details to follow).

Note: Streamers / Video types: Please reach out to me if you are going to live stream or document the event - we’ll arrange priority access to the server before the start time! (And be very grateful of your support of course!)

As per previous years, there will be a forum achievement, and we’ll all be in the same Teamspeak channel - Not sure which channel but all will become apparent in due course. Admins will be on hand to remove anyone silly enough to try and spoil the fun, and anyone cutting corners will be disqualified/shot/banned - we’ll be watching!

The winner will be announced by a member of the staff team - All decisions are final!

NOTE: There will be a custom Mission file with start/finish line and a few other things (no vehicles etc). This is currently being prepared and if for any reason there is an issue here, this event may be delayed. I don't anticipate any issues however.

NHS: If technically possible, It would be cool to get some Ambulances around to ensure the well-being of participants. Will give you a shout in due course! (Not possible)

Any questions, just ask here! 

Looking forward to a fun and relaxed event! See you there!
For your info, here's a link to the last event! 

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip been hyping this but will be gone that day. Oh well I hope everyone who goes there enjoys it :) 

Rip forum achievement. Working till 10.00. Good luck to all participants 

Personally from a nhs point of view this would be a perfect time for us to interact with civs

The nhs could set up certain checkpoints like in real running races where they provide food and water and provide medical attention of needed. Could have one ambulance behind the whole race then one in front and then other units to set up at places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, perfect i will defenetly be on as a NHS medic and see what i can do. Maybe NHS checkpoint in the middle somewhere to do a basic check on the sprinters.

Not to upset the NHS... but the server will not be running our normal mission, It will be a special marathon mission file which means there is no NHS slots or NHS!

However your welcome to take part

Not to upset the NHS... but the server will not be running our normal mission, It will be a special marathon mission file which means there is no NHS slots or NHS!

Oh rip, i really had some good ideas ;(

Just to confirm, the event is taking place this Friday, correct? (The title says Friday, but the description says Sunday)

Im confused. It says it will be Friday at th start of the post but it says it is on Sunday in the details section. Which day is it?

Don't suppose you could get some vehicles pre-spawned in for NHS guys or something of the sort. Seems like a fun bit of roleplay to have some medics about!

The problem is the nhs would have to finalise a team of members to do said 'operation' as there are only 10 slots for nhs 🏥

Back