What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis gangs

Entropy

I've played Altis for a very long time, such as when there were many rival gangs ( GC, TI, EXP Etc. ) However now there just doesn't seem to much choice or rivalry. TI are more of a cop force now, and TKC although established are relatively quiet on Altis. LOV and LCN have pretty much taken the spots of every gang and seem to be the only two around? Of course there are the minor RP gangs, like MM, but there a very friendly bunch and most of the time they are allied with these larger gangs anyway. I hear LCN and LOV even have an ally pact. at the moment too, and so im generally confused on which direction the gangs of Altis seem to be heading?

Gangs have been small, loud and big, and all round different since early 2014. soon enough there will be some kinda new gang that will get big but thats all we can wait for. I think with the big argument between cops and gangs right now, people are afraid to be big as it will normally bring a bad light on them at some point as they become uncontrollable.

Of course there are the minor RP gangs, like MM, 
"Minor RP gangs, like MM,"  Yer a funny man
If im not mistaken Marmite Miners have the most amound of players in the gang :)

@Timaios SartoDo they? Meh, there very spread out though. Some on NHS duty, some in the police force, Admins on duty, etc. They don't seem to be a rebel dedicated Gang though. I could be wrong! But that wasn't the question of my post  :p

Trust me there are much more gangs out there, and they will come, remember the sentence " silence before the storm" it's happening soon.

@Timaios SartoDo they? Meh, there very spread out though. Some on NHS duty, some in the police force, Admins on duty, etc. They don't seem to be a rebel dedicated Gang though. I could be wrong! But that wasn't the question of my post  :p
Gangs doesnt have to be a rebellious gang, Marmite Miners is a "gang" that has Police, Medics, Civ`s, Rebels and tho weird Aliens, but we are still a "gang"

Trust me there are much more gangs out there, and they will come, remember the sentence " silence before the storm" it's happening soon.
I see that you are planning something . . .  :Confused:

I've played Altis for a very long time, such as when there were many rival gangs ( GC, TI, EXP Etc. ) However now there just doesn't seem to much choice or rivalry. TI are more of a cop force now, and TKC although established are relatively quiet on Altis. LOV and LCN have pretty much taken the spots of every gang and seem to be the only two around? Of course there are the minor RP gangs, like MM, but there a very friendly bunch and most of the time they are allied with these larger gangs anyway. I hear LCN and LOV even have an ally pact. at the moment too, and so im generally confused on which direction the gangs of Altis seem to be heading?
It's cute how little you know.

The problem is, with no updates untill the framework everything gets repetitive. New gangs with alot of potential instead of getting a steady 5-10 group to start of go on massive recruitments and because they accept in almost everyone even players with 3 hours on the server just to get the numbers up alot of them get banned because they dont know how to play rebel and sooner or later because of the bad name they get they disband. 

I played rebel 100% of the time and i have seen it all. 

Back in the day when police used to do base raids ( old ti and plf bases) special redzone operations with the ghosthawk, unmc fights to reduce their tax, unmc gold transports in the redzone etc. there were actually things to do for rebels. 

Most good gangs only recruit 16 or 18+, Which is kinda annoying I must say.

What your saying is very true as a member of LCN we very rarely fight other gangs other then odd firefight at the Drug Dealer with TI. LOV have recently allied with us due to some ideas we have planned on the server in the future. We currently have a free run on the server and it is extremely boring, only other rebel gang presence I have seen recently is LZ but they are not competition like the old PFE or TKC.

On the other hand Marmite Miners are a very feared gang but they are ok as long as you dont piss them off :p  

Most good gangs only recruit 16 or 18+, Which is kinda annoying I must say.
The age limits are set to keep the gang as professional as possible however if you make a name for yourself in game you will be recruited by the bigger gangs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What your saying is very true as a member of LCN we very rarely fight other gangs other then odd firefight at the Drug Dealer with TI. LOV have recently allied with us due to some ideas we have planned on the server in the future. We currently have a free run on the server and it is extremely boring, only other rebel gang presence I have seen recently is LZ but they are not competition like the old PFE or TKC.

On the other hand Marmite Miners are a very feared gang but they are ok as long as you dont piss them off :p  

The age limits are set to keep the gang as professional as possible however if you make a name for yourself in game you will be recruited by the bigger gangs.
How does one make a name for themselves?

Back