What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis gangs

the trouble with bigger gangs is they always want to be the biggest leading  to reckless recruitment which going by aluk history leads to a  blanket ban. The only big gang who have stood the test of time are TI. Personally myself i am enjoying it a whole lot more in a smaller group we do what we want police are less weary when we are around them leading to much better rp.

Dont get me wrong being in a large gang has its perks but in my experience the negatives far out weigh the positives

How does one make a name for themselves?
If your active on the server and roleplay to a good standard and people in these gangs spot you they will most likely recruit you the thing with LCN is we vote on people to join so if we dont know you we simply vote that.. So go out and have fun!

the trouble with bigger gangs is they always want to be the biggest leading  to reckless recruitment which going by aluk history leads to a  blanket ban. The only big gang who have stood the test of time are TI. Personally myself i am enjoying it a whole lot more in a smaller group we do what we want police are less weary when we are around them leading to much better rp.

Dont get me wrong being in a large gang has its perks but in my experience the negatives far out weigh the positives
I agree completely recruitment drive should only take place once members leave or if the gang is failing to be as active as it normally is.

The two gangs that I would want to join have a 18+ limit and in my eyes more focused on Combat.

But then saying that if I get into a fight with them and kill them they wont want to recruit me.

If your active on the server and roleplay to a good standard and people in these gangs spot you they will most likely recruit you the thing with LCN is we vote on people to join so if we dont know you we simply vote that.. So go out and have fun!

The two gangs that I would want to join have a 18+ limit and in my eyes more focused on Combat.

But then saying that if I get into a fight with them and kill them they wont want to recruit me.
What two gangs are your eyes on? and if their sole intention is to go out for combat this isn't the right server for them..

I've played Altis for a very long time, such as when there were many rival gangs ( GC, TI, EXP Etc. ) However now there just doesn't seem to much choice or rivalry. TI are more of a cop force now, and TKC although established are relatively quiet on Altis. LOV and LCN have pretty much taken the spots of every gang and seem to be the only two around? Of course there are the minor RP gangs, like MM, but there a very friendly bunch and most of the time they are allied with these larger gangs anyway. I hear LCN and LOV even have an ally pact. at the moment too, and so im generally confused on which direction the gangs of Altis seem to be heading?
You know nothing, LOV/LCN have not taken the spots, numbers does not say anything. Mass recruitment to get members get you nowhere, will get you a shit reputation like LCN. TI does not reqruit people because we need numbers, we look for skill, people who know the rules and how to rp. There Is a reason why you never got accepted to the gang, just like the rest of the 95% who apply to TI. Anyway TI Is not only cops, sure a lot left since the mass reqruit started, but we don't just invite/accept anyone into the gang. Like Slacky said " silence before the storm". TI Is still here, and we have plans coming up, and most will come back when the framework Is out. Just w8 and see.

What two gangs are your eyes on? and if their sole intention is to go out for combat this isn't the right server for them..
I dont mean it like that as if theyre ALL about combat, its just thats what theyre more known for.

You know nothing, LOV/LCN have not taken the spots, numbers does not say anything. Mass recruitment to get members get you nowhere, will get you a shit reputation like LCN. TI does not reqruit people because we need numbers, we look for skill, people who know the rules and how to rp. There Is a reason why you never got accepted to the gang, just like the rest of the 95% who apply to TI. Anyway TI Is not only cops, sure a lot left since the mass reqruit started, but we don't just invite/accept anyone into the gang. Like Slacky said " silence before the storm". TI Is still here, and we have plans coming up, and most will come back when the framework Is out. Just w8 and see.
LCN doesn't have a shit reputation buddy we have held events recently authorized by admins which im almost certain wouldn't happen if we was breaking rules or whatever your trying to suggest. Tbh you guys in TI are just salty that people don't see you as big of a threat as they use to.

LCN doesn't have a shit reputation buddy we have held events recently authorized by admins which im almost certain wouldn't happen if we was breaking rules or whatever your trying to suggest. Tbh you guys in TI are just salty that people don't see you as big of a threat as they use to.
lol who r u again????

Tbh TI Is always #1 like the application you sent In to us before you applied to LCN  shh

"cough" banned after first bank job "cough"

hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
You know nothing, LOV/LCN have not taken the spots, numbers does not say anything. Mass recruitment to get members get you nowhere, will get you a shit reputation like LCN
Could you please dive deeper into this and actually confirm for me who in LCN is actually ruining our reputation?

I take reputation very seriously and roleplay to the max.

You also have to remmember, LCN is a "rebel' gang.

And we are roleplaying AS rebels. 

guys lets not turn this into the who has the biggest dick thread please , keep the debate civil everyones entitled to there own opinions

Threads getting out of hand, but what you're essentially doing here is trashing a very well respected gang.

TI are very much so still active and are I believe are doing some things in the shadow. WHat you have to remember is that the players who are in TI have been playing rebel for a while now and are pretty much fed up of the same old stuff on the server *hint hint - framework*.

I actually remember being spammed on steam by an LCN member with : 'Please don't rob our hemmits' when there was 3 [TI] on.

Also, LCN has mass recruited a lot and because of that the standard has gone down. People who have never been heard of are getting a chance which is fair enough but you had people like GoodCat there who well, yeah.

I take it there are a few more people like that, but may I say this.

The last gang that said that TI were not active / not a threat, or in their exact words 'TI are a hidden threat', well, was GC, and ask them how it panned out.

Gracias.

REMOVED MY LAST POST BECAUSE MY GOOD FRIEND WAS CRYING

Last edited by a moderator:
lso, LCN has mass recruited a lot and because of that the standard has gone down. People who have never been heard of are getting a chance which is fair enough but you had people like GoodCat there who well, yeah.
I agree on this, and hopefully we can fix that ASAP.

Never even heard of GoodCat lol. 

Back