What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis gangs

(Just like to clear up that I'm joking and I don't in fact have an attractions to ponies)

You know nothing, LOV/LCN have not taken the spots, numbers does not say anything. Mass recruitment to get members get you nowhere, will get you a shit reputation like LCN. TI does not reqruit people because we need numbers, we look for skill, people who know the rules and how to rp. There Is a reason why you never got accepted to the gang, just like the rest of the 95% who apply to TI. Anyway TI Is not only cops, sure a lot left since the mass reqruit started, but we don't just invite/accept anyone into the gang. Like Slacky said " silence before the storm". TI Is still here, and we have plans coming up, and most will come back when the framework Is out. Just w8 and see.
Watch your mouth, sifting through most of the comments, and yours sticks out, the fact you start shitting on LCN when nobody in this thread started anything with you, don't start a flame post, just because your angry at Anima don't take it out on another gang, because I WILL end up stopping it, and it won't be a nice chat, this is your nice chat.

On the other hand, Marmite Miners are HUGE, IMO they have some of the best shots in the game, most are in the police, and they are essentially the living concrete of the force, and honestly, I've never had a dry or dull RP experience with them. They are the best gang in ALUK hands down, and I can agree with what TI are doing, there isn't a lot to do right now, it's quite dull. RP scenarios are getting repetitive, it's always the lollipops for painkillers, or that's not a gun that's lettuce you know? But hopefully this will all be sorted out with the new framework when it comes!

Blaze don't fight it, the bronies are coming, we know who you are and where you live , we will find you ............. Anddddddd give you. KISSSSSSSESS
Legit not even kidding you're making me sick, I feel uncomfortable living in a world in which you breath the same air

Watch your mouth, sifting through most of the comments, and yours sticks out, the fact you start shitting on LCN when nobody in this thread started anything with you, don't start a flame post, just because your angry at Anima don't take it out on another gang, because I WILL end up stopping it, and it won't be a nice chat, this is your nice chat.

On the other hand, Marmite Miners are HUGE, IMO they have some of the best shots in the game, most are in the police, and they are essentially the living concrete of the force, and honestly, I've never had a dry or dull RP experience with them. They are the best gang in ALUK hands down, and I can agree with what TI are doing, there isn't a lot to do right now, it's quite dull. RP scenarios are getting repetitive, it's always the lollipops for painkillers, or that's not a gun that's lettuce you know? But hopefully this will all be sorted out with the new framework when it comes!
Well said Phalanx

Quality over quantity as i have always said, i would rather have 10 active good members than 25 retired cops in my gang to be honest. We try to lessen our activities on Altis at the moment as there is nothing for rebels to do and we end up stepping on peoples toes to much, we rob the HM police cry that we rob it to often and our weapons are overpowered etc.. we do drug runs and cops get involved ends up in a big gun fight and we get called out for baiting. Anything we do ends up involving the cops because there are no other rival gangs who test us and as someone else said LCN hardly ever get into gunfights.
Thats exactly how it is atleast somebody said it, theres nothing for gangs to do and when they decide to do something they get complained at or thrests of blanket bans and reports..... the server shouldn't be about complaining and seeing how many people you can get banned just so you can get your own way, if things carry on like that it will literally just be the police left with no rebel gangs at all, to be honest this is why i haven't been very active lately whatever people do there is always people complaining and hoping you slip up just so they can report you its getting ridiculous maybe every1 should just get along and have a laugh as it is a game afterall.

Thats exactly how it is atleast somebody said it, theres nothing for gangs to do and when they decide to do something they get complained at or thrests of blanket bans and reports..... the server shouldn't be about complaining and seeing how many people you can get banned just so you can get your own way, if things carry on like that it will literally just be the police left with no rebel gangs at all, to be honest this is why i haven't been very active lately whatever people do there is always people complaining and hoping you slip up just so they can report you its getting ridiculous maybe every1 should just get along and have a laugh as it is a game afterall.
I'd be bored if I sat on a corner in Kavala with 7FPS

Yeah I guess, But then theyre insulting and all.
just ignore those posts i'll try to do it myself they get theirself banned sooner or later doesn't matter just don't care about it (no threats its reality)

Jesus christ. I made a simple post that had been blown way out of context. MM are huge on Altis in general, and yeah, there RP is fucking fantastic. Noone on here would argue with that. I was simply talking about Rebel rivalry, rather than just the cops stopping rebels from being rebels. LCN and LOV are now allies etc and therefore there's none of that, and MM keep themselves, to themselves hence they don't really come under that category.

Then i scroll through the thread and see so many random cheap shots / digs. Noone heard of a passive debate?

Back