What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AM I A MEME GOD

What's the name of the scholarship. These scholarship programs have names and if they're handing stuff like that away for free then i think it'd time for me to re-enroll in UCAS again. I might even have to contact bristol uni about these fantastic computers they're giving away.

What's the name of your degree programme? Is it a sandwich degree?  And can you turn on your cold cathodes and take us another picture, preferably with the case-side off. Maybe use your smartphone. Oh and if you dont have a smart phone, maybe the uni will give you one of those too /s

Last edited by a moderator:
AIxm3zl.jpg

^^ This my PC I got for winning a eating competition 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a great PC i got for free one time but then it started a game of thermonuclear war and the only winning move was to not play :(

sorry if i came across as aggressive bud, i was merely quoting the rules of the internet. If you do infact own that beast of a machine you are one lucky bastard but you can undertand why everyone here is hard pressed to believe you. Most people live in a world where money is hard earnt and cannot afford a nasa proto-type.

God knows what he saiz when trying to chat up girls ....

you know my cock really is 2 miles long

Just ignore this till my camera arrives. Also the rest are lower that that one its quite a tall chassis. 
So hold on, now it's still those 4 GPUs, but the rest are lower down? Where's the SLI bridge?..

Ya know you could just take the panel off the side and stand back a little then we can see the whole thingy

Come on buddy. Everyone is calling ur bluff. Just take a step away from your PC and Poof. There is your way of shutting people up, if not they are gonna make you wish you hadnt posted.

Back