What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AM I A MEME GOD

We have downmorefreeram.com but I think we need downloadmoregpu.com

I think think this guys got enough hate. Look, if he's lying then just ignore him and let him live in his fantasy world. If he's not, you all will look rather silly.

Lol the hate is real. If he lies so what move and ignore it, if he's telling the truth there's no need to hate that he has a better pc than yours that can only run arma3 at 20fps

Last edited by a moderator:
worst case scenario use your phones video lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Simple Eh!

Just ignore this till my camera arrives. Also the rest are lower that that one its quite a tall chassis. 
You have a Asus rampage V extreme, 4 PCI-E slots, and on the picture of "your" computer, we can see a dual slot GPU, which means the next GPU would be located something like 1-2 mm's away from it, meaning we should be able to see at least to cards, not just one.

if you only had 2 cars, then yes, you could get away with what you're saying, but since you claim to have a whooping 4 GPU's in your system, they would all be BBQ'ing each other..

There is no sign of a water cooler on the GPU btw ;)

I thought this thread died...

cb7.gif

This thread has got all the key ingredients that makes it great!

Someone bragging about stuff they don’t have

That person providing photo evidence that they’re don't have the items

Person gets accused of lying and asked to own up

That person STILL lying after the fact

And whitty one liners ‘I make lists too’ – still cracks me up  

I hope this thread never dies...until said person come back with photos NOT takken by a pin hole camera, it can die then!

I beat you on the RAM and have 2x QC Processors in my server. Flagship server with 96GB RAM :p

(Says 65GB, it lies, that's a VMware bug that I just CBA to fix at the moment)

Wow that's a lot of ram. 

I once tried to download some more ram but it took a long time and didn't work very well :(

I beat you on the RAM and have 2x QC Processors in my server. Flagship server with 96GB RAM :p

(Says 65GB, it lies, that's a VMware bug that I just CBA to fix at the moment)

Pffft, we have servers with capacity for 10x that, with many over 700GB of RAM :p  I'll grab a screencap from vSphere tomorrow!

My servers total as the following (can't beat 700+ GB RAM though!)

GRA1 = i5 , 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive

RBX4 = 2x Xeon 5606 Quad Core 2.13GHz, 96GB RAM, 2x 2TB Hardware RAID1

FRO1 = 2x Quad Core 2.66 Xeon, 32GB RAM, 4x 500GB Drives RAID10

FRO2 = 2x Pentium 3 1.266GHz, 1GB RAM, 12x 300GB SCSI Hardware RAID1 (Access as iSCSI host for FRO1)

WAN1 = 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive

GRA1 & RBX4 are leased

FRO1 & 2 and WAN1 are owned and in my apartment and my sisters house retrospectively.

All running VMware ESXi 6.0u1. <3 VNware :D
Nice! That's quite the set up! 

We have Something like 8-10 ESXi servers, the big beefy ones being PE R720XDs STACKED with disks, RAM and CPUs. The 720XD can take something like 980GB of memory (in a very particular configuration) but holy god is it expensive. Big important hosts in the VM cluster have 768GB of ram in 24x32gb dimms, the rest are 24x16gb.

They're usually all maxed with either 12x 2TB SAS disks or 24x 1TB SAS, generally in RAID 6 with hot spares. And then all linked back to a MD3620F Fibre Channel SAN with oodles of storage in tiered sets and a eye-watering SSD flash cache to cache frequently accessed data. All the racks are connected back to the network core with 2-4GB links, and then each rack is also connected together in a 10GB Fibre ring. I generally don't have much to do with them other than restarting the VMs on them, or performing hardware maintenance on the hosts themselves. Though i do run our Backup infrastructure - It's another 720xd though with only 1 quad core cpu, and i think 128gb of RAM. It backs up important VMs, and other servers over the 10Gbit ring to direct attached disk storage on 3x fully populated MD1000s, then data is duplicated on to 4x 6.25TB tapes to be stored off site for Disaster Recovery. She's a princess!

http://i.imgur.com/YeIq52M.png

Back