What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AM I A MEME GOD

DONT WORRY GUYS, I solved the CPU problem! He's totally telling the truth!

jWyQ5L4.jpg

@Radioactivshark

Ayr6NlK.png

The 1 Summary shown is 1 of 4 in that cluster and they;re all the same, some of the other hosts are bigger, some are smaller :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he'll be getting it for christmas, I bet right now he's unwrapping his 4x GTX980s.....oh wait no he won't, I forgot he said his university gave it to him. GO away Santa, he don't need you  
1f385.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he ordered 3 new GPU's and  a custom water cooling loop with his camera there 

I think he'll be getting it for christmas, I bet right now he's unwrapping his 4x GTX980s.....oh wait no he won't, I forgot he said his university gave it to him. GO away Santa, he don't need you  
1f385.png

Nah mate, he's probably upgrading them 4x GTX980s to something like 4x GTX7039434s

Let me just adjust his specs for him

AMD sempron 145

2GB ddr3

Radeon 5450 512mb

760gm-p23 mobo

80gb hdd from 2006

Probably some old acer case he found at his local tip

Then some overkill water cooling and a GeForce cooler for that 5450

Along with a copy of windows xp 32bit

He can play Doom at max settings doe

one of the worst builds I seen in along time... 4 titans? are you for real? I bet you don't even use 30% of the GPU in half of one of those titans, do you even know why titans where made? 

and 4 SLI? seriously? yes you may have the cash to spaff over this sort of build but within 5 years you would have lost over 80% of its original value

also if your cards are setup in a certain way, then GG when one breaks and it causes a chain reaction.

most.ridiculous.build.ever.

Why do people feel the need to keep bumping this topic? :D

Yes, I realise I'm also doing the same by telling people not to do it :D

Could someone tell me what is happening in this thread?

Could someone tell me what is happening in this thread?
First page, guy posts ridiculously over-specc'd pc, everyone wants to see pics of it, he uploads the WORST picture ever taken, but it's enough to show he doesnt have ANY of the components listed, then claims the PC was a free gift from his University and after everyone calling bullshit on it, gets offended and leaves never to return or back up his claim. 

All on page 1 mate.

Back