What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AM I A MEME GOD

This thread....

cb7.gif

How have I only just seen this thread?! This is how I feel coming into it too late

giphy.gif

SO, I don't think anyone answered his original question 'am I a PC God?'

I say YES, yes you are LittleGnome. You've made a post that keeps on giving, that will never die and when it does die it's normally back on the front page within 3 days. 

Those are things associated with God and Jesus. 

So by association only, yes you're a PC God.

SO, I don't think anyone answered his original question 'am I a PC God?'

I say YES, yes you are LittleGnome. You've made a post that keeps on giving, that will never die and when it does die it's normally back on the front page within 3 days. 

Those are things associated with God and Jesus. 

So by association only, yes you're a PC God.
JUST LET IT DIE 

You are all going to feel so silly when his college gives him a 8k camera and he uploads a photo of this build. 

Dear god let this thread die

God never died. This thread never will either.
But if god is in heaven surely he must have died once otherwise he would be on earth roaming around or is god the earth itself? Surely if Mark Watney can pray to god on mars there is no way he is earth. Maybe god is just a word for all the energy in the universe. But if he was energy then he cannot be in heaven because energy can never die. Maybe heaven isn't a place your soul goes to when you die maybe it is a transformer for the energy that is inside your body. Would this mean that god is constantly dying if he is in heaven?

I have no idea to be honest i just felt like writing in this thread to keep it alive. #PcGodWillNeverDie1

ps Don't take anything above seriously as it is not even my own opinion It is just something I wrote because boredom.

1: This is the only serious thing I have written all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if god is in heaven surely he must have died once otherwise he would be on earth roaming around or is god the earth itself? Surely if Mark Watney can pray to god on mars there is no way he is earth. Maybe god is just a word for all the energy in the universe. But if he was energy then he cannot be in heaven because energy can never die. Maybe heaven isn't a place your soul goes to when you die maybe it is a transformer for the energy that is inside your body. Would this mean that god is constantly dying if he is in heaven?

I have no idea to be honest i just felt like writing in this thread to keep it alive. #PcGodWillNeverDie1

ps Don't take anything above seriously as it is not even my own opinion It is just something I wrote because boredom.

1: This is the only serious thing I have written all day.
There's only one real explanation for all this..

God is a potato.

And if this guy is a PC God then his PC is actually a potato.

There's only one real explanation for all this..

God is a potato.

And if this guy is a PC God then his PC is actually a potato.
Then there's only three questions left.

Did the potato or the seed come first?

And can I borrow God to start a potato farm?

@Mark_WatneyDid you put God into the mars sand to survive?

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall not let this post die untill TheLittleGnome that caused this mayhem on this beautiful thread has payed by getting arrested by the mighty law of altis and faced 15 years in prison.

Back