What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any of you guys watch FIFA WORLD CUP 2014?

Who will win the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014?

• Brazil

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • The Netherlands

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bermone

Which country will win?

Which country do you support? And why?

Maybe someone wants to take a bet or something?

Just wondering if i'm the only guy that is a soccer fan?!

I see Uruguay as a outsider for the title, but i would'nt put my money on any team as it stands right now, i think many of the teams look very equal as it is right now.

I am shocked you have left Argentina out the poll... with Aguero and Messi upfront I think they have a great chance!

Messi never performs in world tournaments. I'm 95% sure Brazil will win. The most passionate footballing nation in their home country, you'd be crazy not to think they would win. If not Brazil then Ii'd say Spain are strong contenders.

Wilco add a football and let people play :p

There is a lot of football fields.

** NO REALLY, hate that game ** :)

Last edited by a moderator:
England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHY : BECAUSE IM ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES i am one of those unrealistic England fans that think we will win it every time but meh . . . . . :)

Brazil were kinda crap against Croatia yesterday so i highly doubt that they have what it takes to beat the bigger teams, if i had to be realistic i would prob say Spain will win as they are da shit atm. . . .  if not spain probably Italy as they have the discipline to be able to bore the opposing football team to death for 89 minutes then they score 1 or 2 goals and win :D  

I see Uruguay as a outsider for the title, but i would'nt put my money on any team as it stands right now, i think many of the teams look very equal as it is right now.
I think you are right mate! Uruguay is a great team, especially with a 100% Suarez.

I am shocked you have left Argentina out the poll... with Aguero and Messi upfront I think they have a great chance!
Messi indeed has never performed on a WC of Confed Cup. And he had an awful year.

So, indeed, I dont see argentina as a contender! I am sorry wilco, PLEASE DONT BAN ME!!!

England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHY : BECAUSE IM ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES i am one of those unrealistic England fans that think we will win it every time but meh . . . . . :)

Brazil were kinda crap against Croatia yesterday so i highly doubt that they have what it takes to beat the bigger teams, if i had to be realistic i would prob say Spain will win as they are da shit atm. . . .  if not spain probably Italy as they have the discipline to be able to bore the opposing football team to death for 89 minutes then they score 1 or 2 goals and win :D
I think England has the best chance since ages!! I think they will do it pretty, and spain, I dunnow, I think Spain is over!

Holland will crush Spain tonight!!! AAAARRRRGGGG !!!!

I think we just need to ask ourselves about when Messi is gonna perform on the national team, and I only hope it's gonna be he's moment this world cup! but i wouldn't be surprised if it's a south american team who will win

I think we just need to ask ourselves about when Messi is gonna perform on the national team, and I only hope it's gonna be he's moment this world cup! but i wouldn't be surprised if it's a south american team who will win
Messi will perform for the national team when the national team give him the same money Barcelona does . . . . . . it is something more and more common in football unfortunately all the big names only play when they are in the mood, england are a perfect example of this, each player individually in his league team gets paid so much fucking money that it doesnt really matter what he does on a international lvl or whether they play for their country or not.

When england won the world cup back in the day the players received a 100 pound bonus which in those days yeah was alot of money but still in comparison no where near the amount that footballers receive today, and i can guarantee u that the footballers in the day were not even bothered about the money it was more about honor and privilege to be able to play for your country that drove them to perform well and do their country proud. . . . . .   

I think England has the best chance since ages!! I think they will do it pretty, and spain, I dunnow, I think Spain is over!

Holland will crush Spain tonight!!! AAAARRRRGGGG !!!!
When u say Holland will "Crush" Spain surly u mean "kick the shit" out of Spain :) , last time Holland played spain it was more like a Kickboxing fight then a football match 

<3 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Soccer Football! :)

I can't see Brazil getting past the quarters to be honest! I might just be being naive but there's no Ronaldo's, Ronaldinho's or Rivaldo's. Except for Neymar who's got a lot of weight on his shoulder, plus they didn't convince me one bit last night.

I can see it being a Germany - Spain final with the Germans winning on penalties and Spain will beat Argentina and Germany will beat Italy in the semi's.

Dont rule out Columbia and Belgium. I bet Columbia will knock out England!

But yeh i'm supporting Cameroon. Since I got them in both of my sweepstakes! :(

It might not even happen their has been mass riots and violence over the FIFA World Cup in Brazil because of the huge sums of money used to build up the stadium and it's security,when the country's people lack basic infrastructure. Police have been killed and a helicopter was even shot down.

It might not even happen their has been mass riots and violence over the FIFA World Cup in Brazil because of the huge sums of money used to build up the stadium and it's security,when the country's people lack basic infrastructure. Police have been killed and a helicopter was even shot down.
Yeah, South Africa is a great country... Former host of the WC. Did you know the economy is boosted in ZA after hosting the WC?

Same thing will probably happen to brazil, a lot people getting more salary, more attention for the bad situations and stuff...

Do you know whats going on in Venezuela?

Just trying to say it aint that bad....

When u say Holland will "Crush" Spain surly u mean "kick the shit" out of Spain :) , last time Holland played spain it was more like a Kickboxing fight then a football match 

<3 :D
Hahaha, at least we did not miss that many penalties!!  ( I hope your are for England or else this will not apply.)

It's Soccer Football! :)

I can't see Brazil getting past the quarters to be honest! I might just be being naive but there's no Ronaldo's, Ronaldinho's or Rivaldo's. Except for Neymar who's got a lot of weight on his shoulder, plus they didn't convince me one bit last night.

I can see it being a Germany - Spain final with the Germans winning on penalties and Spain will beat Argentina and Germany will beat Italy in the semi's.

Dont rule out Columbia and Belgium. I bet Columbia will knock out England!

But yeh i'm supporting Cameroon. Since I got them in both of my sweepstakes! :(
Wow, some serious soccer shit this... I like your comment but got no likes left :(

And in England it is soccer right? Or football? Americans call it football right? Or did i just made a real big F%$k up?

I was hoping Belgium would be on that list somewhere that's who I fancy they have a pretty young strong squad fair few in the premier league but besides that

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Back