What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any of you guys watch FIFA WORLD CUP 2014?

Who will win the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014?

• Brazil

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • The Netherlands

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just one thing about the comments from Sovereign, if the world cup was in Holland and a ticket was 500$ i could not pay for a ticket either...
And again, problems get a lot of attention these days, so, dont blame football, please...

Damn the Netherlands kicked Spains arse!! 5-1
YES WE DID !!! :D

Now we just have to win to Chili, and we are good..

Then Brazil (and refereee) in the next round... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one thing about the comments from Sovereign, if the world cup was in Holland and a ticket was 500$ i could not pay for a ticket either...

And again, problems get a lot of attention these days, so, dont blame football, please...
I wasn't blaming football I was blaming Brazil's government for being irresposible and hindering some economic growth from the World Cup event. This went a bit farther than I originally intended,but it's still sad.

I think we played very well, Hopefully they will win the next 2 and we will scrape it into the knockout stages were we will face portugal and we can all give Cardoso some grief :)
If England qualify 2nd they'll play the winner of group C so either Colombia or Ivory Coast by the looks of things.

Tonight we will see if Holland will meet Brazil next round! Exciting!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm..... :huh:

Ok, only thing left for me to say is: ENGLAND?! WHERE THE F ARE THEY?! :D Nanananana!!! :lol:

Back