What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any of you guys watch FIFA WORLD CUP 2014?

Who will win the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014?

• Brazil

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • The Netherlands

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dont rule out Columbia and Belgium. I bet Columbia will knock out England!
Columbia has a good squad but Falcao is injured so their strongest player isn't there.

I'm pretty sure The Red Devils (Belgium) are going to destroy with that epic team.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion I think the likes of Belgium are overrated and unproven, and also have a complete lack proper full backs. There's a few glaring weaknesses in the Uruguay and Argentina team but both have very talented attackers (especially Argentina , Aguero - Higuain - Messi will proabably be the front three). Very hard to pick out a clear winner but I think it will either be Argentina or Spain, Brazil have to improve a lot but will obviously be contenders, semi-final at least. And as for England who knows, good squad with a nice mix between exciting youth and a veterans, there going to need good performances from key players (hopefully Rooney) in order to get past the Round of 16.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a swede so im fucked either way, but why is Belgium not in the poll. They have a crazy lineup and will go far for sure, also netherlands
GOD DAMN what a game I just saw,
btw Chile - Australia is the next game , Chile have a good lineup aswell, so has Uruguay. This worldcup is filled with great players 

But I tell u now guys after a large intake of alkohol that my opinion that the finals will be Germany - Brazil is still standing!

Yeah, South Africa is a great country... Former host of the WC. Did you know the economy is boosted in ZA after hosting the WC?

Same thing will probably happen to brazil, a lot people getting more salary, more attention for the bad situations and stuff...

Do you know whats going on in Venezuela?

Just trying to say it aint that bad....
Economic boost for tourism not the people in the favelas the stadium(s) were built around and yes I know what is happening in Venezuela,it is however not related to the FIFA World Cup and is more violent and media repressed. I'd like to leave this sub-topic alone with this video below as an example of what I was talking about. 

well ive got a sweep stake for Ecuador, any chance of that being added to the poll XD

Where's Portugal?

Just because of that i'm not looking into this post anymore!

Well ... only 1 good player in that team, You can win the world cup with 1 player *ouch burn*
Your boys always get owned by Portugal, just sayin'.

Came here because i saw Wilco replied, and i knew he would act tough :p

Well ... only 1 good player in that team, You can win the world cup with 1 player *ouch burn*
Actually Argentina played around Maradona in 1986 and won it! 

Plus Portugal have a very good side. Their only weakness is a striker but hopefully they'll play Ronaldo up top and have Nani and Varela on the wings

Shall we do a sweepstake? say 200k each from the first 32 people than want to get involved. Wilco can moderate it and join in (make sure everyone pays up) and Cardoso can livestream the draw.

Either the winner takes home 6.4million or

do 3.2million to winning team and 3.2 to million to the team that has the top scorer.

or 

3.2 mil for winner. 1.6 mil runner up and 800k for 3rd and 4th.

well Englands off to a great start... not :(
We played well, considering! We were extremely unlucky!

On the plus side, Uruguay were/are considered England's biggest threat to prevent us from getting into the 16, other than Italy. Costa Rica did us a favour by (albeit surprisingly) beating them. I just hope that Costa Rica aren't too good against us!

Rooney should of got that goal though, sloppy!

We played well, considering! We were extremely unlucky!

On the plus side, Uruguay were/are considered England's biggest threat to prevent us from getting into the 16, other than Italy. Costa Rica did us a favour by (albeit surprisingly) beating them. I just hope that Costa Rica aren't too good against us!

Rooney should of got that goal though, sloppy!
I think we played very well, Hopefully they will win the next 2 and we will scrape it into the knockout stages were we will face portugal and we can all give Cardoso some grief :)

Back