What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Armed response (Again)

seems like u scared a lot lately 
1f914.png
Gimme mk1 ill tell u if i am scared 😂

Gunfights are roleplay, everyone knows that that. I am just quoting it from a Police Officer to make it more fitting into the topic. 
It makes me cringe when someone I don't know quotes something from me out of context and tries to be a smartass with that quotation. Dunno how the quotation from me would make it more fitting for the topic? Care to explain?

It was a good chat with a OP ingame. I think we spent like over hour just chatting about different kind of issues what they had encountered. I hope we where able to provide good enough answers for people involved. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don’t have an issue with them, but I have never come across them and how can you tell them apart from normal cops?

Well I don’t have an issue with them, but I have never come across them and how can you tell them apart from normal cops?
Armed response wears grey uniform what reads CTSFO at the arms and back. They are quite often masked and wear tactical helmet. Gear used varies from MXsw's to different type of 7.62's, so it quite bit heavier than normal polices use. They also are the only unit in police who have access to flashbangs and teargas. But as was pointed out, if you wish to go and have a chat with one make sure you dont have anything illegal on you what they might see.

Armed response wears grey uniform what reads CTSFO at the arms and back. They are quite often masked and wear tactical helmet. Gear used varies from MXsw's to different type of 7.62's, so it quite bit heavier than normal polices use. They also are the only unit in police who have access to flashbangs and teargas. 
And what do police wear in comparison to this then because that seems to be a majority of the police I interact with...

And what do police wear in comparison to this then because that seems to be a majority of the police I interact with...
Normal police officer has a black uniform like shown bottom, where AR officer has the grey uniform. Usually the normal police officers also wear ligher vest than a regular carrier rig.

c95df068a0.jpg

d2067256ab.jpg

Armed response wears grey uniform what reads CTSFO at the arms and back. They are quite often masked and wear tactical helmet. Gear used varies from MXsw's to different type of 7.62's, so it quite bit heavier than normal polices use. They also are the only unit in police who have access to flashbangs and teargas. But as was pointed out, if you wish to go and have a chat with one make sure you dont have anything illegal on you what they might see.
they also 180 spray hobo’s for not giving them a toolkit when threatening their life 🐸☕️  pls no warning just bants

Normal police officer has a black uniform like shown bottom, where AR officer has the grey uniform. Usually the normal police officers also wear ligher vest than a regular carrier rig.

c95df068a0.jpg

Ahhh okay thank you, so if I see some of these guys around they aren’t a gang and robbing is a bad idea...

I mean being the police 6 seprate times in my 2 years here ar has changed everytime i have been in

I have seen times where you would be lucky to have got any roleplay from them but as of recent past year i have only seen it get better as people say everyone plays the game diffrently which they are entitled too but i have seen a drastic change in the way they play and roleplay 

Being hounest or how ever it is spelt im happy with the progress that ryan has made im not brown nosing here and trying to get in im shit at gunfights have been and always will surely anyone can notice the diffrence as of him taking it over yeah there is always a bad apple in the bunch

But my final point is as said if no evidence is brought forward there can be no change 

To show how bad i am its my best moment in the cops to date

https://youtu.be/5HzgyXswm7Q

Honestly AR is probably the best it's been from my pitiful amount of experience with them as of recently. However they actually spoke and didn't scream at me for having a rook so I mean that's an improvement 

The problem have with AR is not the people, not their personality or anything like that

It seems to me is that AR has a tendency to deny roleplay and look for gunfights.

Now before AR get on their keyboards and start writing a heated response hear me out, remember this is my personal experience

Now to define what makes good roleplay, personally for me, is entirely down to subjective opinion. I feel as some AR members want gunfights and gunfights only. Now, again I am not saying it is all AR. This is my experience. Yes again you are not designed for "community policing" but I don't think you are restricted from doing so. I think it is important to make heavily armed officers look more down to earth. People can get daunted by the MX SW's and I think It is an important part of being a police officer. Obviously, armed response is required to respond to fuel station robberies, RBA treasuries and reserves etc. I feel as if AR should give chances to all roleplayers/robbers to give a clear and concise roleplay story and act accordingly. RP back, challenge their roleplay and make it enjoyable for all. If the RP is crap, its crap! But I feel as if they have organised the gunfight and you are ready for it before you even step into the hunter

Please, if you think I am not right. Prove me wrong! Try some community policing or leave an argument back. The last thing I want to see is people getting mad at me for what I think. Other than that, I feel as if their role on the island is very important and what they do, they do well nevertheless.

-Owen Stanton // Rarity

I understand Armed Response have abit of shitty attitude towards people and thats just not right, i have been in a situation today with OG and we were roleplaying with them and none of us wanted a gunfight, but then the situation changed and i seen 4 armed people with High Caliber Weapons setting up around the Area because obviously they knew that we gonna arrest one of their gang members since he was wanted for 6 murders and 1 vehicle theft, i knew that Normal Police cannot handle that and my Colleague Sing approached 4 armed rebels roleplaying with them so i was scared they gonna do something to him and i called Armed Response. Armed Response came on the scene and obviously they would straight initiate on you since you have a BIG FAT GAT and you are not here to have alot of roleplay like you blame it on AR. 
Being the person who was interacting with the OG guys in question, there was nothing to fear at that time.  They were being civil and the RP was quite straight forward however there were things developing around us which was of concern and required monitoring whilst the RP continued.  It's up to the rest of the police staged around the area to keep on top of it.  AR being called and the way things went down immediately after was a mistake (in my honest opinion) on the police officers part not Armed Response.  AR did what they thought was best the moment they arrived (with the limited information they had).  What was it they saw? 3 heavily armed rebels weapons in hand standing around a SGT who had his weapon on his back.  Turned sour as expected but as soon as they were updated on the situation, the OG guys were handed back to me to continue.

To clarify, this was not AR's fault and it most definitely was not the rebels fault. A breakdown of comms and lack of awareness is all this specific situation was (you being scared and calling in AR whilst not updating them on exactly what was going on).  How we fix that is a totally different conversation, but bringing this event up in this thread, is not the right place.

The problem have with AR is not the people, not their personality or anything like that

It seems to me is that AR has a tendency to deny roleplay and look for gunfights.

Now before AR get on their keyboards and start writing a heated response hear me out, remember this is my personal experience

Now to define what makes good roleplay, personally for me, is entirely down to subjective opinion. I feel as some AR members want gunfights and gunfights only. Now, again I am not saying it is all AR. This is my experience. Yes again you are not designed for "community policing" but I don't think you are restricted from doing so. I think it is important to make heavily armed officers look more down to earth. People can get daunted by the MX SW's and I think It is an important part of being a police officer. Obviously, armed response is required to respond to fuel station robberies, RBA treasuries and reserves etc. I feel as if AR should give chances to all roleplayers/robbers to give a clear and concise roleplay story and act accordingly. RP back, challenge their roleplay and make it enjoyable for all. If the RP is crap, its crap! But I feel as if they have organised the gunfight and you are ready for it before you even step into the hunter

Please, if you think I am not right. Prove me wrong! Try some community policing or leave an argument back. The last thing I want to see is people getting mad at me for what I think. Other than that, I feel as if their role on the island is very important and what they do, they do well nevertheless.

-Owen Stanton // Rarity
I can never say I've ever met you in game or ever spoken to you if I'm correct. Like I've said before We are Armed Response. When we turn up we automatically think about tactical advantages if the situation was to turn sour. It our job to make sure nothing happen, However if faced with a threat we will deal with it as we see fit. 

We do community policing all the time, and example would be about 20 minutes ago when I was attending the Mayors Wedding. Just because you never see us doing it doesn't mean we are not doing it. I apologize that your Armed Response experience hasn't been the best however we have to deal with it Situation by Situation. 

Here is a little timeline of today that may help you understand all the situations we have to deal with as Armed Response and it may help you understand why we can be aggressive sometimes with our roleplay and how the life of a police officer is a mixture of up and down situations that we have to take situation by Situation 🙂

So we got a call there was a police hostage and the hostage taker wanted 2 Crumpets for the release of @Gurlanin.

hostage.jpg

Not 5 minutes later officers where taking shots near Metal Exports so we had to Respond and deal with the threat.

metal exports shots.jpg

After that situation a Quilin full of Armed Rebels pulled up at Metal Exports luckily they drove off

7865921bc27dd562634566a5e9da8171.jpg

Whilst we where dealing with the armed rebels we had a call that kore fuel was being robbed, Luckily it was just a alarm trip an the gentleman managed to fix the problem.

patrol.jpg

Guarding the mayors wedding.

wedding.jpg

Shots fired at the wedding.

https://gyazo.com/38ebf91cc9b7ed6ec64eaeb16287cc9f

Ifrit shows up at mayors wedding.

https://gyazo.com/6493c05ba8e14ccc7845ac7608e45149

Getting the mayor back to his compound.

https://gyazo.com/8f8d4bd6ff2f8f80f83149a175fca2fe

After Party for the mayors wedding.

https://gyazo.com/8000d8e6ec24ecaaffc42a03ccfe8e83

Sorry I couldn't upload any other pictures but as you can see this is a basic day for Armed Response

Back