What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bad RP situation at the bank

Darryl Duffy

Well me and my friend Rory we decided to try a bank robbery. and i have read a lot that people are sick of bank robberies turning in to a shoot out with no RP. So me and Rory wanted to try something new and RP it out so we spend about 45 minutes getting all the equipment and even dressing the same so we RP as a security company. and then we went to the truck shot to buy a wee white van so we could RP it as our work van. it looked better than a HEMTT  truck showing up. We then spent 30 minutes at the police station waiting on a high ranking officer to show up so we could RP it out with him, but every time one came they just completely ignored us. so we finally got a nice sergeant to listen to us. and he RPed with us and agreed to let us go through bank security and test all of the security measures inclining police response time and volt integrity. now we have done things like this in the past and it worked out good everyone had a fun time. so when i got in the bank i placed the explosives. then lots of police turned up one after the other and there must of been no communications going on between them because each cop would as us the same thing every time they turned up. then they told us they had talked with the officer which gives permission to go to the bank and he said he did not know anything about the explosive charge however we did let him know we would be checking the integrity of the volt. so i must guess there was a mistake in communications. however we did explain everything to the police that stayed, but there did not want to RP it out. they just told us to go and did not care about RP they could of said sorry about the miscommunication and let us go back to fitting cameras and the other thing we planed to do, and yeah we where going to talk a wee bit of gold but not a lot, just enough to make the time we spent worth while. but no again they where not having any off it and just told us to go, so over all the 2 hours we spend was for nothing no RP happened nothing it just looked like the cops could not be ass with any RP today. and it has made me and Rory really unhappy because of how much work had went in to it. and what topped it all of is when we where driving away the cops saying "well that was embarrassing" and saying bye in a sarcastic manner. and after all this the 7 gold we had, he took off us even when we where RPing a reason to have it. and did not RP putting it back just said he wont sell it and went off.

@Khandamir/Paul Montana looks like a police complaint, thought i'd alert you. & @Darryl Duffy the cops get all funny about the treasury, so that's probably why they told you to go. + All cops moan about the poor comms, which affects everything else in-game, so you've brought up a valid point in many civs/cop/nhs eyes, hopefully some stricter comms will be implemented<3

Was it at Kavala police HQ as at the Kavala HQ we just get swarmed by trolls, yesterday I was at Kavala HQ for about an hour just dealing with trolls as every time I tried to leave someone said "officer". I arrested and sent two people to prison without even leaving the blue zone.

I would personally go to the Athira police HQ as we get a lot less trolls going to the station there, and I've actually had an hour of RP just talking to people which is a much enjoyable experience than an hour talking to trolls. 

I think this is a serious issue between cops and civs, I think this needs to be seriously addressed as I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks its a valid point.

It only happened today and we never even had gun on us or anything. because it was part of the RP we where doing i understand cop have hard days with all the Hobos. But they do not need to take it out on the rest of us.

Back