What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Changed Case and pc wont turn on *fixed

Hit that switch on the wall. Re-enter all wires cables one by one till you find the issue. Or somethings not plugged in properly into the motherboard. ORRRRRR you power button just isn't connected properly.

No worries guys me being the computer building pro that i am put the power supply connector that goes in to the cpu power wrong way round :> Got a mate to look at it.

Thanks for the tips tho :)

No worries guys me being the computer building pro that i am put the power supply connector that goes in to the cpu power wrong way round :> Got a mate to look at it.

Thanks for the tips tho :)
I WAS TOTALLY RIGHT!

did  tell you to replug in everything :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you got it working but for anyone that has a similar problem just use everything on the floor like me. Get a big desktop fan aswell to make sure everything is cool and boom, problem solved

Well you got it working but for anyone that has a similar problem just use everything on the floor like me. Get a big desktop fan aswell to make sure everything is cool and boom, problem solved

Last edited by a moderator:
Back