What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cops, PLF,TI, DC getting REKT! every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving to Report a Player... 

Only kidding. 

This highlights part of the reason I left the force though. We were geared to RP against guys who were geared to spray and pray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we playing COD?

Same shit, different gang. Why don't you make a video called "Watch us RP out of impossible situations...Every single day" that would be impressive.

And seriously, this "Get Rekt" bollocks. I hate it. 

Holy shit all this anger over a video. Here are some cute doggy clips:

oie_14175751vZSQRLEn.gif

tumblr_mbl5larwCV1qdoqhwo1_500.gif

12.gif

giphy.gif

lol I dont say everytime we win, sometimes we lose sometimes we win.. but we never lost against TI, DC yet.. But cops are really strong and they are really doing good.. if it is really bad behaviour that I write rekt I will change it next time ^,^

lol I dont say everytime we win, sometimes we lose sometimes we win.. but we never lost against TI, DC yet.. But cops are really strong and they are really doing good.. if it is really bad behaviour that I write rekt I will change it next time ^,^
Dc was with us when we killed you took your hemmts and sold your weed this morning :) and in saying that any video you posy of "reking" dc or ti there always naked lol

You don't seem to understand my good sir!

You posted a video of someone using third person (which shouldn't even be allowed in a serious role play server, but anyways lol) to exploit the positions of people around you allowing for you to easily peak the wall and shoot/kill the unfortunate buggers! :D

Then you had the nerve to upload it with the attitude of a COD player who got his first killstreak! "GET REKT" "WE DA BEST" etc :)

Hope that clears it up for ya buddy :)

PLF, DC against 1 or 2 PT-s guy while you guys are camping drug dealer huh?  :D
4 Hemmts aint 2 guys, unless they have extremly strechy arms, or have the ability to control time and space, you are that diluded tho so wouldn put it past you. however wed followed the hemmts for almost 20 minutes it wasnt a camp it was an ambush, that we won, hold on until i upload PT-s got reked.

Nobody cares about your killing moments, it's in the name, serious ROLEPLAY community.

Nobody cares about your killing moments, it's in the name, serious ROLEPLAY community.
what about making a report topic on this video if you did not roleplay just do it or do not say we dont roleplay at all lol you are the one we killed 3 times in a day right oh thats why.. Okay I get it have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back