What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cops, PLF,TI, DC getting REKT! every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this pretty mutch sums up why I have been playing less latly.

The RP is dying in rebel gangs.
Same here, The only moment i've enjoyed with gangs was when DC took me hostage as they played with really well and it was a lot of fun :)

rescuing someone and being rescued is two different experiences :p

But it would have been boring if someone would have seen this comming 3 years in advance.

It would kind of destroy the purpose of the world
As soon as I saw the word PLF,DC,TI,COPS and rekt in the same sentence I knew this fucking thread would be a shitstorm.

martin-freeman-yawn.gif

there are a lot of people who dont know that its just a game.. thats why its getting shit lol
Instigation of multiple people and attempting to get a reaction out of them is taking it outside the game, especially when you wall hug in fights and use the third person advantage and the camera angle to gain a further advantage over targets which you wouldn't be able to see in a first person atmosphere. That's why this is getting shit, because that kind of play is shitty and you are gloating about it.

enemies are pissed off, I reached my aim   :D
Proved here^^^^^

SPC Starsky yeah I wanted to piss them off but not this way lol its just game guys come on.. you guys will kill us today, we will kill you tomorrow thats it lol

ahahah omg i am done talking to you.. get a real life dude  :D
I'm pretty sure you've played for longer then i have.. So urm yeah awkward... I'm happy with my "real life" buddy. I'm just mature in my decisions which you clearly aren't.

But whatever you keep making pointless facts, immature video recordings and telling people to get a life :D

Edit: I laughed so hard "get a life" Spends time playing the game gets a few kills, uploads video then brags :') In tears. :')

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back