What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cops, PLF,TI, DC getting REKT! every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l8t5pxsbty1qdtfdbo1_500.gif

This thread.

lol I dont say everytime we win, sometimes we lose sometimes we win.. but we never lost against TI, DC yet.. But cops are really strong and they are really doing good.. if it is really bad behaviour that I write rekt I will change it next time ^,^
I usually don't comment on these threads but i do remember a time near Agios police checkpoint when you guys landed your heli and TI tore yous up, so to say you've never lost is abit of a lie :(

What happened to the Ikero i used to Rp with at the hospital? different guy?? seems it

You drove past me like 5 times at the trader, and i took my gun in my backpack because I wanted to roleplay. Truth is, you guys are taking us just to brag about it, not for the roleplay.

You drove past me like 5 times at the trader, and i took my gun in my backpack because I wanted to roleplay. Truth is, you guys are taking us just to brag about it, not for the roleplay.
did he kill you or not just answer me and decide if it was roleplay or not..

what about making a report topic on this video if you did not roleplay just do it or do not say we dont roleplay at all lol you are the one we killed 3 times in a day right oh thats why.. Okay I get it have a good day
Wow, this is the very definition of a shitfest.

First of all work on your English, you're very difficult to understand and ingame i think you might be stretching yourself with the only line your group managed to utter "drop your guns and run away"

I never said anything about reporting you, I don't believe i've ever reported anyone because normally people are clever enough to want to talk when they break rules. (because you seem slow i'll explain here that no I do not have a reason to report you)

Show me that you can roleplay, there is a reason the majority of people are criticizing you, your roleplay seems to be; let's talk until we are given a reason to shoot. You were surrounded yesterday sitting at the checkpoint, we sent a man in after surrounding your positions to discuss you moving out of it with no bloodshed... your group responded with... oh surprise surprise "get out of here, run away".

So what if you kill me 3 times in an evening? Is that considered an achievement? I am a Cop, I am likely to get killed anywhere up to 10 times in 4 hours when dealing with itchy trigger fingered gangs with bigger guns than brains, trust me when I say that getting killed means nothing here, you achieve nothing and all you gain is the same experience you will find in KOTH.

So I applaud you Ilkeroo, you killed some cops for stumbling upon their own checkpoint. Your group should be given the biggest base on the island for your merits /s.

I am suprised noone has brought up any popcorn gifs....

Well thats changed now :D

1112.gif

Really quite entertaining this post ;D

The first video is titled 

"Cops, PLF,TI, DC getting REKT! every single day."
"DC" we're not even in that video lol.

lets face it, everyone does that...

AND as far as I know it isnt against the rules so I dont see why someone would bring this up.
People like to look down on it, there are a couple of players who are good enough to play in 1st person but it put's them at a massive disadvantage obviously.

I'll applaud anyone who can do it and continue to excel.

lets face it, everyone does that...

AND as far as I know it isnt against the rules so I dont see why someone would bring this up.
Yeah people do it, but the reason it was brought up is the fact he's made a video to brag about it.

People use 3rd person to gain information without taking fire. But then to use that information to go on a "killstreak" to then brag about it.

Kinda childish behavior.

Well this pretty mutch sums up why I have been playing less latly.

The RP is dying in rebel gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back