What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Corrupt a Wish

Roach

I have brought this forum game to every forum I've been an active part of, so I'm bringing it to you guys.

Here's how you play:

Person A: I wish I was a real boy.

Person B: Granted, but your penis is still made of splintery wood.

I wish I had lady parts.
You corrupt their wish, pretty easy right? Good, I'll start.

I wish I could play Altis Life right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but you would have to play it while connected to a machine that zaps you everytime you get robbed by a hobo.

I wish i had all the weed in the world..

Granted, but the weed is some shitty bush weed and you can neither smoke nor sell it.

I wish people got more involved in this thread.

Granted but it only happens at random times, and you can't teleport back to your previous location.

I wish Steph would like me.

Granted but it only happens at random times, and you can't teleport back to your previous location.

I wish Steph would like me.
Sorry, can't make it worse than it is.. 

jk..

Granted, but you would have to have a sex change since she is called Dave.

I wish i could snap my fingers for anything i want..

Granted, but every time you for wish something there is a surprise buttsex

I wish that I could be a Disney princess

Granted but you can only spend the money on necessities. 

I wish I could live forever.

Granted, but you wouldn't be able to move, see or hear after 100 years old.

I wish i was a butterfly..

Granted but everbody you love will slowly die while you hold keep going making your life empty and meaningless until you try to force death upon yourself just to discover that you cant die comdening you to an eternity of misery and void.

I wish I was a crumpet

Granted but everbody you love will slowly die while you hold keep going making your life empty and meaningless until you try to force death upon yourself just to discover that you cant die comdening you to an eternity of misery and void.

I wish I was a crumpet
Wow.. that's heavy for a butterfly.. i guess you didn't see you posted after me LOL

I wish I was a crumpet
Denied. Youre too ugly to be a crumpet.

I wish I was a male prostitute.

Granted, but you have to routinely clean the semen from your anal cavity.

I wish I was part of an international crime syndicate.

Granted, but you have to routinely clean the semen from your anal cavity.

I wish I was part of an international crime syndicate.
Granted but you'd be arrested two days after you join and you would have to spend the rest of your life having assplay with other men inside a prison.

I wish i was 270 cm tall

Granted but your nickname is wheels, and not because your good behind the wheel. (disabled)

I wish my arm wasn't broken

Back