What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Disallowing gang alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Unlinked
Gangs should not be making alliances to overpower the LSPS or bully other gangs, it makes no sense. Majority of the gangs on the server have been at war a fair few times then all of a sudden they're allied and dominate the server. It doesn't make sense in RP, it feels very unrealistic.

Gangs don't even care when the LSPS arrive on a situation, they continue shooting in their OWN personal car, screaming down the radio with no fear factor that they could be shot, caught and sentenced to life for numerous murders. In a real life scenario, most gangs would scatter as soon as they heard police arriving or seen them so that they aren't caught but the most I've heard when arriving is - 

"Police won't do shit, keep shooting"

In reality, a gang wouldn't mess with the police as they know that they'll just get fucked by the police. This also counts as locking down hospitals with their massive weapons on display, attacking a PD. Majority of the real life situations of police stations being attacked are either in movies in the US and IN THE US. We shouldn't make the police overpowered and I understand it is a game but gangs shouldn't treat police as vending machines nor as pets.

I have played both sides before anyone comes in here criticising that I only main Police, that would be wrong. I don't see the need for gangs to team up to overpower a gang or the Police. Gangs have a max cap of 25? I RARELY see 20 cops on at the one time. The fact that gangs are dominating the server and overpowering Police so that we aren't capable of doing anything is horrendous. It not only makes is extremely unfair but it doesn't give us the motivation to play.

I was told a few weeks ago that two gangs were fighting each other and as soon as Police arrived to you know POLICE THE SITUATION as that's what they do, these two gangs just stopped fighting each other and both started shooting the police, how does that make sense? It doesn't. Someone being married from a rival gang shouldn't just make all gang feuds end and all the history of these gangs fighting to just disappear, it cuts off even more RP.

Sure you could say some of these alliances came from a strong standpoint in RP such as two individuals from different gangs marrying each other in RP, well another suggestion could be actual server rules in place to stop gangs circumventing the Gang cap of 25 and not involving themselves in the other gangs feuds.

I am going to reply with what I had said in the gang lead chat regards to this.

This would not be a hardship if people could understand that wars should  have a build up and story before gunning and calling all out war for each other when someone says x and ego's are hurt over one situation. I personally feel alliances are important and staple pieces to gangs lore and to the server however at this current state of gangs most are not trusted to clean there own backsides so defiantly can not trust people to make alliances. My two centz

The issue is with alliances as of recent is that it leads to wars with 125 people, what would be a very good reason for all out war of 125ish people? Most of these wars have been started because small little beef's and people upset which becomes full out war which is just stupid. Like I said at the last meeting it should be a thing of weeks built up of story and meaning for why you are doing x as you are risking everything to go to war. You go to war and police have everything as you become stupid, ie pushing turfs and being watched and no care in the world. Surrounding hospitals with open carrying firearms? Your actions have consequences so It will lead to raids to everything you own, gang safes, house safes, storage containers and vehicle trunks. It seems to be a lack of understanding that war is a big thing and you guys play the war game like its Despacito in 2017. If you guys were treated the way you should be treated for your actions I can almost guarantee, I and others would receive messages about how unfair it is. Actions have consequences and hopefully people learn quickly. (Remember this is my insight, so don't think I am saying devs hate you) 

I agree completly people start wars for the smallest and pettiest reason, wars should have good reasons to be started like drugs, weapons and other stuff that actually makes sense, and not just start it because someone middle fingered me , or you crashed into my car.

The only reason the alliance of everyone against 2 common people it's because they beefed everyone in the city that same week literaly starting wars 24/7 just because why not.

Just looks like they are playing lasertag and trying to get their name on a fragmovie or something.

Very interesting you say that, thats why when you go threaten other gangs you go with both ballas and triads right ?
When we came too grove it was all triads baby 🙂 Instead of just saying things come with facts please

Limit criminal activities to 6 people at a time and get rid of low quality clown rp endless wars, only holding turfs can be done by 25 gang members against PD

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, if police are constantly getting rolled by 50+ people and 2 gangs I don't like ( but that is just me ) I think we should fear the police is some way as gangs and groups, not 24/7 to surrender all the time but fear it not to 50+ man to over power every time, I think gangs should have alliances/agreements to help each other in certain ways if they want, like business / resources / w/e , but not all grouping on police all the time, and I do agree to 1 gang receiving the wrath of 2 groups or 3 groups or 4 groups IF THEY PIPE UP AND CAUSE THE TROUBLE, but I wouldn't agree if it came out of nothing and constantly happened 

(I am terrible at wording stuff and my sentences are terrible ) 

Who said we teamed up to take over the city?, we have allied as we both had 1 common enemy mainly. When triads had issues with grove, we was not involved, whenever we had a problem with another gang, they was not involved.
The fact that you're 50 man deep acting as one gang with the same agenda. Triads had issues with Grove and Ballas were present and I believe I was told that PJ ended up shooting a Grove member, if Grove retaliated and shot PJ then the Ballas would come down and decimate Grove alongside the Triads. "Whenever we had a problem with another gang, they was not involved" Wasn't this your entire "war" with The Coalition? Both gangs acting as one separate from colours.

Ballas and Triads do not 2v1 other gangs, we have always fought our induvidual fights (for example, Triads vs Hustlers and Ballas vs Grove) as far as I know, the Coalition still have their seperate gang rosters, safehoues & safe's they can all still access. 

Anytime during our Alliance if one of us was at war, we always communicated with each other that we want the 1v1 but if the enemy decides to get a third party involved, so will we.

(Not a staff opinion, just wanted to point that out that's all 🙂 )
Vagos and Triads vs Aztecas - Ballas and Lost vs Aztecas - Whole server vs Aztecas - Marabunta, Aztecas, Ballas, Triads and Hustlers vs Vagos.

Just a few name. All gangs have made alliances. All gangs have teamed up at some point to stomp others.

Don't be hypocritical please. The moment this post went up it wass all the coalition straight upvoting and reacting to it and throwing shade at Triad x Ballas.

Atleast speak your mind and don't be afraid to say what you want.
I am not a Coalition member, I sent the suggestion to Jack McKenzie before it went live so that he could help me proof read it. He did not add anything nor did I add anything in regards to the Coalition vs Ballas and Triads war.

Vagos and Triads vs Aztecas - Ballas and Lost vs Aztecas - Whole server vs Aztecas - Marabunta, Aztecas, Ballas, Triads and Hustlers vs Vagos.

Just a few name. All gangs have made alliances. All gangs have teamed up at some point to stomp others.
Marabunta, Aztecas, Ballas, Triads and Hustlers vs Vagos.

please don't start making up things. we never stood next too aztecas nor hustlers too fight anyone.

Also we had Lost MC Ballas and Aztecas all in 1 night against the triads. Did you hear us complain ?

Its all about win win win but when you lose it becomes a problem

I definitely agree with this, there should be more reason to actually fear the police, it feels unimmersive when gangs constantly shoot cops with little regard to consequences.

Don't be hypocritical please. The moment this post went up it wass all the coalition straight upvoting and reacting to it and throwing shade at Triad x Ballas.

Atleast speak your mind and don't be afraid to say what you want.
Jet i have said my part on it, ill leave it at that. 

7 minutes ago, Jet Shinoda-Long said:

We have yet to be '50 man deep' like i said you are lucky its 25 people in total between us :mad:@@
When you pushed the chapel recently, you were close to 50 if not bang on 50. Outside Ballas turf now, you were around 40/50.

Ballas was not present when we went to grove.
According someone who was watching over it, PJ Adams was present.

Will not be commenting further as its going round in circles with he said she said patter.

Marabunta, Aztecas, Ballas, Triads and Hustlers vs Vagos.

please don't start making up things. we never stood next too aztecas nor hustlers too fight anyone.

Also we had Lost MC Ballas and Aztecas all in 1 night against the triads. Did you hear us complain ?

Its all about win win win but when you lose it becomes a problem
I had just left Ballas (I was a balla for 7 months). I have photos of the whole thing on my phone as I was currently weasel news at the time. Not that it matters, not sure why you're taking it personally as well. The lack of maturity in some of these replies is embarassing.

Alliances don't make sense, friendships do. Tess is friendly with *most* people in the server but she won't roll around with them backing them in fights because every gang/persons story is different. Nobody is saying you can't have friends in other gangs but one friendship/relationship doesn't mean both their gangs share a radio and show up to their fights. We are supposed to be competitors at the end of the day, because you (Triads & Ballas) know you are the strongest gangs in the city even when you roll alone so you know it makes you unstoppable when you are together, to me that means you know you won't lose any situation hence going around starting beef with whoever you want for any reason you can come up with which imo is what has pissed people off.

Alliances don't make sense, friendships do. Tess is friendly with *most* people in the server but she won't roll around with them backing them in fights because every gang/persons story is different. Nobody is saying you can't have friends in other gangs but one friendship/relationship doesn't mean both their gangs share a radio and show up to their fights. We are supposed to be competitors at the end of the day, because you (Triads & Ballas) know you are the strongest gangs in the city even when you roll alone so you know it makes you unstoppable when you are together, to me that means you know you won't lose any situation hence going around starting beef with whoever you want for any reason you can come up with which imo is what has pissed people off.
And its also why everyone is against them can't complain about it when you done everything possible to be the most hated gang/group in the server when you roll everyone daily almost.

Ship all the gangs to prison, give them no weapons, last one standing, leaves. 
+1

in my ideal world i would love for gangs to just get on with their own thing and not rely on other gangs. The server has gone from multiple gangs taking part in differant wars quite frequently to now the odd gang here and there in a war. Lots of gangs are scared to loose connections and fear that other gangs would just get involved straight away. The 1vs1 War approach has been thrown out of the window. In my opinion every beef should start from the 2 groups it originated between and stay like that for example the old Vagos vs Azteca war, Ballas vs aztecas, ballas vs apostles etc. 1vs1 are a lot more enjoyable, equal and more realistic. 

When it comes to alliances i dont mind them. Alliances allow for more business opportunities, offer favours to one another to get them out of trouble etc. However it comes to a point where it becomes boring. When its an alliance as strong as the Ballas and triads who back each other over anything meaning its like a 30-35ppl vs 20 it becomes too much and taking alliances beyond what they should be. The alliance is a great alliance however from a mutual point of view it does get a bit out of hand, either gang is strong enough to back their own beef. However on the other hand when overpowered alliances such as the azballas was a thing, this much uproar wasnt really there so i can see why this feed is very very divided.

For me im a huge fan of 1vs1 and would like gangs to start to distant themselves from one another, stop caring about connections and start 'hating' each other more instead of everyone being mates. Would be a nice change in my opinion.

Gangs should not be making alliances to overpower the LSPS or bully other gangs, it makes no sense. Majority of the gangs on the server have been at war a fair few times then all of a sudden they're allied and dominate the server. It doesn't make sense in RP, it feels very unrealistic.
Gangs should be allowed to male alliances to overpower the police or another gang if there is adequate RP before hand to justify it(fighting a commen enemy). Gangs shouldn't be allowed to just suddenly make alliances with gangs, they where at war with the week befor, that makes no sense.

Gangs don't even care when the LSPS arrive on a situation, they continue shooting in their OWN personal car, screaming down the radio with no fear factor that they could be shot, caught and sentenced to life for numerous murders. In a real life scenario, most gangs would scatter as soon as they heard police arriving or seen them so that they aren't caught but the most I've heard when arriving is - 

"Police won't do shit, keep shooting"

In reality, a gang wouldn't mess with the police as they know that they'll just get fucked by the police. This also counts as locking down hospitals with their massive weapons on display, attacking a PD. Majority of the real life situations of police stations being attacked are either in movies in the US and IN THE US. We shouldn't make the police overpowered and I understand it is a game but gangs shouldn't treat police as vending machines nor as pets.
I agree it is unrealistic for a gang to go around shooting people infront of cops and start locking down hospitals, holdings AR's without a care in the world. Gangs don't care becasue the consequences are not severe enough at all. There is no reason to make things harder for yourself by trying to hide who you are and drive a local car so that you cant have anything traced back to you, when you can just go out shoot up a rival turf infront of cops without any real consequence.

I think the following rules should be enforced more often.

(G5.4) Mass Murder - If you decide to make a character that goes on a spree of killing players and NPC’s, players should be aware that once caught these types of character will be given the maximum punishments available and staff members may ask you to switch characters. (Perma-Death) Repeatedly creating characters with this same play-style may result in a ban.

(G5.6) Wanted Level - Criminals should be aware that committing a string of crimes will generate more attention of the police and therefore higher fines and prison times. For the most serious of offenders police can permanently imprison a character with staff team approval. Repeated, 'ganking' or 'griefing' of very low-level newcomers to the server by high-level, rich or powerful criminal characters, thus rendering them disproportionately badly-affected at the start of their character's life will similarly be regarded as highly antisocial RP, and is likely to increase the chance of a lifetime in prison for such repeat OP offenders. Staff team will decide, in these instances.

I think these rules would increase the level of RP on the server and could solve a lot of the Issues mentioned but its down to the police to do actual policing to gather enough evidence to make arrests that would lead to the above.

Gangs should be allowed to male alliances to overpower the police or another gang if there is adequate RP before hand to justify it(fighting a commen enemy). Gangs shouldn't be allowed to just suddenly make alliances with gangs, they where at war with the week befor, that makes no sense.
If this was to happen RP wise right now it would be a large scale war.. thats the thing...

(G5.6) Wanted Level - Criminals should be aware that committing a string of crimes will generate more attention of the police and therefore higher fines and prison times. For the most serious of offenders police can permanently imprison a character with staff team approval. Repeated, 'ganking' or 'griefing' of very low-level newcomers to the server by high-level, rich or powerful criminal characters, thus rendering them disproportionately badly-affected at the start of their character's life will similarly be regarded as highly antisocial RP, and is likely to increase the chance of a lifetime in prison for such repeat OP offenders. Staff team will decide, in these instances. 

I also agree with this, honestly think that this rule stopped even being considered.

I would love for this to be utilised and stop fining people for firearms and letting them go free, put them in prison. If they have shot someone add murder, multiple murders should have a long sentence and if caught doing the same thing repeatedly then double the sentences each time. People need to be deterred from only being in the server to 'frag' as many people as possible. I hate that everyone has this mentality that killing someone is a +1 on some non-existent leader board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back