What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elite dangerous

Needed to sell my lovely sidewinder to get stuff going :/    I kinda forgot the size of cobra, was used to little sidewinder

Tip: Don't try to exit terminal as baddass, unless you know what you're doing... 

Was really lucky that I didn't hit other ships around me  :blink:

I have to say i always boosted out under full power without a care in the world, but when I got my Cobra, i still do at times, but not if it's busy.

One time boosting out a unlit craft suddenly appeared I turned as hard as I could and just heard a little ting from the left, luckily no damage but shat my pants a little as I still had 250k worth of bounties on me and a full cargo hold

Well, Damn Type 9 rammed me with 400k cargo and all cash.... back to sidewinder again.

Too bad my shadowplay wasn't on at the moment. 

Was kinda just about to rage quit..

yo Alexander, if you need any help getting back on your feet.

i have money enough, il give you some goods worth lots of money if you want. just let me know :)

yea wings would be amazing.

me myself i made some friends in that game, there was atleast 10 pirates robbing traders near a place called fan horizons, me and my group where with like 6 ships, we had an massive battle that took like over an 50 minutes.

was crazy, most of the pirates combatlogged tho :( . hope they fix that.

cant wait for wings to come out.^^

Last edited by a moderator:
StickZ cheats, don't listen to him.

Remember Stickz, your fault I lost all of my cargo... BLAME ON YOU

rage quitter, you only lost like 300K haha

i offered you my services you declined

My In game name is Bullitt659 if anyone wants to add as a friend, I just got my Cobra & I am in the process of upgrading.

Myself & Thermo are on most nights.

Oh crap!!!

Took my shiny new chrome Cobra for a spin bought loads of extras>

I spent all my money on cargo thinking crash bah I never crash what do I do when docking I bloody push boost instead of landing gear & I ended up pancaked on the far end of the station!!!!! Bang goes 150K of cargo just a good job I had enough money for insurance although I had to sell some upgrades to raise some cash I am still in my Cobra.

500px-Jesus_facepalm.jpg

Yeah I'm still paying off a loan as I got to grips with the fact the Cobra is somewhat larger than the Eagle lol

yo Alexander, if you need any help getting back on your feet.

i have money enough, il give you some goods worth lots of money if you want. just let me know :)

yea wings would be amazing.

me myself i made some friends in that game, there was atleast 10 pirates robbing traders near a place called fan horizons, me and my group where with like 6 ships, we had an massive battle that took like over an 50 minutes.

was crazy, most of the pirates combatlogged tho :( . hope they fix that.

cant wait for wings to come out.^^

Working with Adder atm to get 300k so I can come to the Trading Heaven... Cauz i found really awesome trading route in Bani where you need to do only 1 jump and  u get 1400 profit per 1 unit

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap!!!

Took my shiny new chrome Cobra for a spin bought loads of extras>

I spent all my money on cargo thinking crash bah I never crash what do I do when docking I bloody push boost instead of landing gear & I ended up pancaked on the far end of the station!!!!! Bang goes 150K of cargo just a good job I had enough money for insurance although I had to sell some upgrades to raise some cash I am still in my Cobra.

500px-Jesus_facepalm.jpg

Same happend to me twice allready.. But i didn't have enough cash to pay insurance..

actually found a better paladium trade where i am atm, 2145 per run :D

Back