What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elite dangerous

So many controls...

Not used to such an indepth flight system when it comes to games, especially as I've only ever used a keyboard and mouse, also seems you're quite restricted in what you can change keybinds to as it seems that most are bound to something else that is important :p

Will take a little while to get used to I reckon, but can't wait until I do!

Tbh I use kb & mouse myself, what keys can't you set? I've not had any issues

So many controls...

Not used to such an indepth flight system when it comes to games, especially as I've only ever used a keyboard and mouse, also seems you're quite restricted in what you can change keybinds to as it seems that most are bound to something else that is important :p

Will take a little while to get used to I reckon, but can't wait until I do!
Voice Attack might interest you then :)

Tbh I use kb & mouse myself, what keys can't you set? I've not had any issues
Well I can change the keys, it's just that the keys I've bound are bound to something else that's neededin. I changed the keybinds for roll to Q & E instead of the mouse, but they are bound to thrust left and right :p

Voice Attack might interest you then :)
I've actually seen videos of it and it does look awesome, but you have to pay for it, even if it's like £5 I wouldn't buy into it without more information on the company, etc.

I've actually seen videos of it and it does look awesome, but you have to pay for it, even if it's like £5 I wouldn't buy into it without more information on the company, etc.
Fair enough you can get a trial from the site but all i can do is highly praise it made my elite life that much easier and I've not got adding the more advanced commands to it either

Been browsing around about changing the HUD colour as I'm not a fan of orange and I came across this website. Not sure if any of you have came across it yet, probably have but I just found it and It's fantastic, it has the RGB sliders to adjust the "Matrix" colour which is the coding for the colour of the HUD, it also has a live preview of the colour scheme when you move the sliders to adjust colours.

Here's the colour scheme I have at the moment, I like the HUD colours but I'm not so sure about the Service window colours I could maybe get used to it as it reminds me a bit of Fallout 3 :p

sDmt4ln.jpg
cppgfKs.jpg

ujVNd1c.jpg

5EmWjTu.jpg

RDSGK1l.jpg

If the colour scheme interests you then here is the code:

<MatrixRed> 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 </MatrixRed>

<MatrixGreen> 0, 0, 0 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 0, 0.5, 0.5 </MatrixBlue>

Last edited by a moderator:
am using a mouse and keyboard aswell, my current mouse Razer naga has 12 buttons on the side and 4 on top which helps alot.

hud changes are cool, but on your rader you have multiple colored units for example like green for friendlies red for enemies(obviously)

but if you changed the colors yourself you may also change the colors for friendlies and enemies, i for once changed them up i had enemies on yellow and friendlies on blueish was rly confusing in the end, i decided to change back to default.

gl on your journey commander.

Can't afford Track IR then stick a smart phone on your head, the ingenuity of gamers never fails to surprise me. I am currently saving hard for an Occulus Rift but this will do until then you can even use it on Arma. :D

Also I was recommended & bought the Voice attack software I need to polish it but it is working well & only cost's £4.00.

Lastly any tips on making some hard cash I have been playing for less than a week a few hours at a time when I can fit it in but need a beginners guide to trading maybe a few tips on lucrative trade routes. 

wut.?!  What kind of ship was that? i had some collisions with my Cobra, but never exploded tho

i was in my viper, im pretty sure i ran into an anaconda can honestly say its the first time ive insta-died from colliding

Always pay attention what you're doing.. Lost all my cargo cauz of miss click TAB button..  +N00b x9999

Last edited by a moderator:
Back