What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elite dangerous

I claimed over 10 bounties today in combat. I made over 100K and intend to buy a Viper tomorrow after a little more.

Turns out I'm actually good at this game as I can kill Cobra IIIs in a Sidewinder. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to add me in game,

Killavirus.

I can add you to group, everybody in the group is from altis life.

Not sure who, it was a PC, but he messaged me about Elite and I stupidly closed the message Tab as i was closing loads from messaging people about the meeting.

Ping me back on TS or drop me a PM.

FYI 30k off getting a Cobra MKIII :D

Not sure who, it was a PC, but he messaged me about Elite and I stupidly closed the message Tab as i was closing loads from messaging people about the meeting.

Ping me back on TS or drop me a PM.

FYI 30k off getting a Cobra MKIII :D
You can keep your Cobra. It's a massive target with a handful of flaws I've exploited in my Sidewinder like lack of maneuverability. My Viper has everything I need. Next stop is definitely cap ship though I'm killing Pythons with my Viper. (For anyone wondering all of the Delacy line of ships are named after deadly snakes.Sidewinder,Viper,Cobra,Asp,Python,and Anaconda.)

Bought it... dont know what my name is on it yet... its going to no doubt take all night to download so ill add some people tomorrow

Looking forward to it.. been looking at some streams and watching Vladic show everyone not how to play it

You can keep your Cobra. It's a massive target with a handful of flaws I've exploited in my Sidewinder like lack of maneuverability. My Viper has everything I need. Next stop is definitely cap ship though I'm killing Pythons with my Viper. (For anyone wondering all of the Delacy line of ships are named after deadly snakes.Sidewinder,Viper,Cobra,Asp,Python,and Anaconda.)
Not saying it is a perfect ship, but coming straight from a sidewinder, you can probably understand why I really like it.

Biggest gripe for me is that the fucking valet used a dirty cloth when cleaning the windscreen, and the are god damn streak marks. And I don't know how to get them cleaned properly.

Ok you fuckers.... i give in... im buying it now
tumblr_ndetefEOSU1ts8vabo1_500.gif

well my haulers done me proud but i'm getting bored space truckin time to shoot peeps

also  anyone else noticed that you'll just spend half an hour doing this an it turns  into nearly 4 hours or is that just me

I have bought my second ship! It's only an Eagle, but is my eagle, not some sort of loaned ship. Money well spent, took down 5 criminals with no damage to myself. I love cannons and missile launchers. The laser is just to keep them busy so I can sneak up on their ass and stuff it full of rockets.

my eagle is now pimped out (other then two of the guns) and its a killing machine made about 250k tonight in about 3 hours

i now have a 170k loan after my cobra mk3 got taken out by a asteroid :(

no wanted man shall hide from my laser beams of justice no matter how low the bounty!
Get a kill warrant scanner and nobody can hide if they are wanted.(Local system authorities will go after you if they're wanted in a different system though,so kill quickly.)

Get a kill warrant scanner and nobody can hide if they are wanted.(Local system authorities will go after you if they're wanted in a different system though,so kill quickly.)

exactly what i have been doing

going to extraction zones with one is a gold pot also when them anacondas turn up with a nice 100k bounty waiting for the feds to kill the shield and full on nuking them is working wonders for me....that is until another player gets a bit of damage on them and i get nothing from it

frontier need to bring the "wings" part of the game out soon aswell its no fun when teaming up and only one of us gets the bounty

exactly what i have been doing

going to extraction zones with one is a gold pot also when them anacondas turn up with a nice 100k bounty waiting for the feds to kill the shield and full on nuking them is working wonders for me....that is until another player gets a bit of damage on them and i get nothing from it

frontier need to bring the "wings" part of the game out soon aswell its no fun when teaming up and only one of us gets the bounty
Yea the group system is broken unfortunately.Only the comms work as we know when we tested it last week.

Back