What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

elite dangerous

fq8m54E.png

all i did was pew pew my lasers on him when he was at 10%

Someone care to spill that trade route? ^^

Also.. my bounties are always kinda low, never got one above 20k, anyone got any idea why? Is it random, or is it determined on the system you are in or something?

For the high paying bounties you need to take the mission to get them.

The trade route is brani to maridal palladium and progenitor cells, is 21 ly round trip

Khandamir go to, Beta Sculptoris, Fan Horizons, buy Peformance Enhancers, bring them to luxury traders, they are like 8Mm away its like a 3/4 minute from station to trader to station, when your near the traders just fly close to them and they take your cargo and trade you yourmoney. the profit per unit is around 1400/1500, the key to succes here is speed go fast, my max income per hour was around 11 mil.

on a side note, the route is kinda bugged, the station never runs out of supplies the game devs are aware of this but a week later the route is still available.

gl and happy smuggling ^^

for some high paying bounties look out for anacondas being attacked by feds in extraction sites i think the lowest bounty ove seen on one is 80k

Most of the time Big Ships = Huge Bounty. To get a nice profit always look for Palladium to buy cheap and sell high. Systems like Brani have it cheap. Need to have a nice amount of money to start trading Palladium

Here is one

Brani (Virtanen Hub) to Cupis (Amstrong Station)

You'll get 1528 credits profit per 1 unit and need to do only 1 jump (Distance: 8,92)

Brani (Virtanen Hub) to LFT 1448 (Dirac Enterpirce)

Here you'll need to do 1 or 2 jumps but profit is nicer 1623 (Distance: 18,07)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may or may not have kitted a cobra out for trading and then filled it with 170k Worth of goods then smashed it straight into the side of the docking station attempting to boost out of it then have to pay 60k to get it back and only have 100k to my name

Khandamir go to, Beta Sculptoris, Fan Horizons, buy Peformance Enhancers, bring them to luxury traders, they are like 8Mm away its like a 3/4 minute from station to trader to station, when your near the traders just fly close to them and they take your cargo and trade you yourmoney. the profit per unit is around 1400/1500, the key to succes here is speed go fast, my max income per hour was around 11 mil.

on a side note, the route is kinda bugged, the station never runs out of supplies the game devs are aware of this but a week later the route is still available.

gl and happy smuggling ^^
Is this still open to erhmmm exploitation?

they need to bring wings out BH by myself is getting frustratingly boring

and im utterly useless at these assassin missions

the 4 player limit per wing is a bit low for my liking but i can see why they have done it

Yea wing things for definite I was in a high conflict zone with my mate the other night & I ended up firing a volley of missiles at him during the battle by accident. It did not end well for him or me.

The fog of war also exists in the 33rd century.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just looking forward to when they introdue space stations where you can get out of your ship and walk about instead of just using th UI they bring up for the black market at the moment.. Its got so much scope but is just a bit boring atm... Early days though!

Back