What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Enough is Enough all (Rant Beware)

You failed the HM so we started one as soon as it was locked up and over, I don’t see the problem there. Why would you not be killed at trader? That would be completely our gold. It’s not like you’d be given the gold by Poseidon because you failed in holding the HM.
I'm not saying it wasn't 'fair', I'm saying it was a bit of a shit experience. Poseidon interfering was fun for nobody except poseidon.

I'm not saying it wasn't 'fair', I'm saying it was a bit of a shit experience. Poseidon interfering was fun for nobody except poseidon.
We didn’t interfere. We waited and once you failed we went in.

Maybe I joined the server at the wrong time from what i'm reading on this thread, but I think things have got a lot better. Still feel that police and gangs are working together however, police roleplay is 10x better than when I first joined.

With all the lockdowns across the world you would expect the server to be packed and its not. I read the report a player section an it is constantly getting reports every day, Kavala is constantly getting bombarded new players (which means possibly new content) and are put off and just end up not caring.

With it being a roleplay server surely players would want to help newbies take them under their wing. Admins maybe spend some time with them help them to understand and learn the rules. If not admins then maybe groups. I appreciate the rules are on the forum but could the server be losing good people because of a misunderstandings.

I thought of roleplay as something to enjoy and work my way into instead I just got mad and did what most new players do and that is VDM\RDM. I was given the wrong impression of the server as the main spawn tends to be Kavala and when I joined this was just carnage and tends to be like this almost every night. I became a donator because I saw potential, I hope things will get better. I'm not sure if I will be able to stay now due to freind getting a perm ban I have been gaming with him for around 10 years.

If I need to leave I may pop by from time to time to say hello some top class people here and I will miss them.

and remeber, step over the problem.

Peace.

Might be late to this but I agree with what's being said, I find myself typically hanging out in the square as I really can't be bothered to trying to do something when there is a high chance of getting killed just for existing. I get robbing and what not is just another angle to enjoy the game but getting multiple attempts to be shaken down for trying to make connections with new people it's a little tiresome. It's really hard to shoot the shit with people when you're always looking over your shoulder, sorta explains why no one lingers in any particular spot out side of safe zones. Lastly I loathe that I'm almost always required to carry a big gun even when I have no plans on using it, bit jarring to have every hello start with weapons drawn or at least ready to be drawn. It's not easy to be friendly when hostility is such a mainstay for a majority of people.

Excellent so rant over then.... 
@Wilco sorry if you believe this to be a rant, I cannot stress enough that I am trying to be sincere and I am genuinely sad that you could not see that. I do understand that the person reading is trying to gauge the content creator’s feelings and how something is being put across. Could you read my post again and please try to assume if possible that I am being sincere and genuinely want to be part of a good community.

To end I will need to quote Einstein "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result".

Peace.

I do believe i am as late as can be rigth now, yet i have things to say!

I agree with the whole rebel gangs and robbing things. I think its getting out of hand. now i don't have a solution other than to stop robbing every hobo you see whenever you can.

Just yesterday i got robbed 4 times, and the only gear i had that was worth just a bit was my carryall backpack. It gets frustrating when you can't even think about doing a copper run or something just because some obnoxius hummingbird with fully geared guys come and tell you to give them your keys and put your hands up. i mean, before i joined police i was doing weed runs, and i think i only got like 2-3 actual runs out of like 13 runs because you constantly get robbed by some hearthless bloodthirsty armed rebels. now i understand this is part of the game and it should be somehting that one should expect, but when i litterally can't even drive in an offroad car on the highway without getting followed by some bored guys who just wanna do something non-boring, it gets old really fast. I love roleplay, that ws the reason i joined the server, yet i don't get that much roleplay anymore because it has turned into a buy gear, get robbed, buy gear etc. game..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody has any original ideas anymore especially for banks/Gas stations, If I walk into a situation, ask why a guy is holding a pistol and they say its a drill then I literally sigh, nobody wants to listen to you explain you're fixing the cameras or the cash register for the 90th time that week and that you can't provide any documents or even get your story straight. A good example of roleplay is the following:

I responded with INS Tanner to an AR cache today, it was being robbed by @MrLongSlong and his Tangarine loving step sisters. Instead of turning into a fight we RP'd that it was a haunted house tour, instead of saying "No leave the weapon boxes alone" when they had broken into one of the rooms with boxes in I shouted not to open to boxes because they contain the ghost of Margaret Thatcher, and we eventually got them out of the Cache, where they proceeded to kidnap Tanner in a roleplay friendly way.

That is good roleplay, I'm sure all involved including the Staff Lead that was there would agree. Saying "No it's a drill mate I swear" will lead to you being tased because it's shit RP

People don't roleplay with other people because it's stale and boring, yes the server has issues that need addressing like FPS and Rebel life but at then end of the day Roleplay is what you make it. I guarentee if you give the majority of players on the server a great RP story then they will go along with it so people need to stop complaining and start upping their game in terms of creativity.

All hail the Orange Cap Gang

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody has any original ideas anymore especially for banks/Gas stations, If I walk into a situation, ask why a guy is holding a pistol and they say its a drill then I literally sigh, nobody wants to listen to you explain you're fixing the cameras or the cash register for the 90th time that week and that you can't provide any documents or even get your story straight. A good example of roleplay is the following:

I responded with INS Tanner to an AR cache today, it was being robbed by @MrLongSlong and his Tangarine loving step sisters. Instead of turning into a fight we RP'd that it was a haunted house tour, instead of saying "No leave the weapon boxes alone" when they had broken into one of the rooms with boxes in I shouted not to open to boxes because they contain the ghost of Margaret Thatcher, and we eventually got them out of the Cache, where they proceeded to kidnap Tanner in a roleplay friendly way.

That is good roleplay, I'm sure all involved including the Staff Lead that was there would agree. Saying "No it's a drill mate I swear" will lead to you being tased because it's shit RP

People don't roleplay with other people because it's stale and boring, yes the server has issues that need addressing like FPS and Rebel life but at then end of the day Roleplay is what you make it. I guarentee if you give the majority of players on the server a great RP story then they will go along with it so people need to stop complaining and start upping their game in terms of creativity.

All hail the Orange Cap gang 
I’m very flattered that you hold me and my fellow orange head garment wearers  in such high regard when it comes to roleplay, but I can’t take much credit as I was actually down stairs eating me dinner when it happend, and only came back to take @INS Tanner Navajo hostage for a laugh.

At the end of the day it’s all a laugh , some people can get very annoyed at our unusual tactics when it comes to roleplay and gunfights and hence sometimes straight up refuse to respond when they see a small battalion of orange hats suddenly turn there attention to the lights and sirens ,  but as I’m sure you have seen it dosnt always end with @PapaSmurphy screaming “unlucky” as he sends you back to respawn screen, which is something I wish more police officers realised before they rip you out the car or rehearse the same hands up or be razed “ routine . 

The roleplay on the server can always be better but if it is too good it be borning and people would get banned too often but the quality of the rp on the server goes up and down depending on certain factors , your not always going to win but it’s part of the game, you can spend the whole restart being killed by @Hasan Carsteinnn dogey driving and still have a good time trust me I’ve done it far too many times.

@Hasan Carsteinnn @Malfang7 @Drew @hawkactual 

Orange Cap Gang Approves good Roleplay!!

RkDULjH.png
rCoAuLz.png

I recently had a encounter with the glorious bastards (believe friday) i was stopped by one of them in a cop car. He said i had some crimes on me and other stuff, i knew he wasnt a officer but played a long. He took 98k from me then let me go, then pulled me over again " oh btw i have to take your gun the other officers said." I played a long a little more pissed off i couldnt just upload in self defense  at this point, being robbed and all.Told him i was going to sit in my car and call the police since this all seemed suspicious. I called the police and a few cars showed up, ended up being more bastards, i handed over my mk18 with silencer, and then real cops showed up and started chasing them, i followed suit cause i was angry that i didnt just shoot him to begin with and now i had cops backing up, ended up gaining on him and stopping in front of him with my van, he then crashed into the side cause it looked like a cop crashed the back of him into me(was actually a pretty cool move, and some how i didn't get hurt.) He ended up getting dragged somewhere(was all crazy) cops then started firing at a helicopter that then killed one of the cops, i waited next to the cop, and everyone left. Was int resting experience even though i had the biggest loss. (no idea how this relates to the topic sorry, sure it does some how) 

Back