What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ep 6. Mission complete, Vladic's dead!

I am absolutely disappointed about the downright disgusting behaviour by the police in the latter half of this video. Instead of doing their job and acting like professional people we have clear, distinct footage of them killing eachother for "fun" and "roleplay".

Now I am not an expert, but this type of kinky bullet dodging play needs to stop. Once again I demand action against these officers because I am downright disgusted and offended, also I like large cocks. Large cocks.

Good video, George. Ignore the dumb remarks about "rulebreaking". Some people couldn't see good roleplay if it hit them in the face like a giant purple Dominator 5000 Double-Headed Dildo.
You scared me as I read the first half of this @Starsky!  @ just RP's a different kind of roll play, minus the "play". I'm sure the disciplinary hearings will be great 'roll play work'.

I just wanna have fun with friends, and have a laugh as long as it’s not at anyone’s expense (most the time) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love George's metacognition "I can't do that, I'm already in enough trouble as it is", watching your conscience kick in gave me the giggles.

I love George's metacognition "I can't do that, I'm already in enough trouble as it is", watching your conscience kick in gave me the giggles.
I must agree with lexi it made me giggle, I'm not one for giggling George but you tickle my giggle box. I mean this in the most non-sexual way possible..for now

I had to google that :lol: Metacognition = word of the day!

You'll be glad to know that I'll be uploading some highlights of of my experiences as a passenger in your choppers from Friday @Unlucky George so that the community can get a real grasp for the high quality of your flying. 

10/10. Would crash and die three times again. 

Woosh. The joke just went over both of your heads.

I am absolutely disappointed about the downright disgusting behaviour by the police in the latter half of this video. Instead of doing their job and acting like professional people we have clear, distinct footage of them killing eachother for "fun" and "roleplay".

Now I am not an expert, but this type of kinky bullet dodging play needs to stop. Once again I demand action against these officers because I am downright disgusted and offended, also I like large cocks. Large cocks.

Good video, George. Ignore the dumb remarks about "rulebreaking". Some people couldn't see good roleplay if it hit them in the face like a giant purple Dominator 5000 Double-Headed Dildo.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that he was having a laugh...

Actually let me rephrase that, due to him being our local celebrity 
Actually no, due to us planning this to happen, and not playing as a cop. Take a look again at my nametag and realize how it lacks the "Rank Icon" and Text... 

VzMFrA3.png

The other officers and I were given permission to carry this event out on an admin level. Sorry Zippey but this is not a police issue.

Well, I for one am sick of seeing George's high quality videos that are a lasting testament to this community. I want to see him banned. 

Well, I for one am sick of seeing George's high quality videos that are a lasting testament to this community. I want to see him banned. 
A weekend ban would be great as that's the time I'm editing... add friday also as I'm done with 5am Altis sessions, they're gonna kill me :huh:

Again we are at the Point, A line of Complaints from a Select few Individuals, I Personally Don't really care to much for the video's but they are roleplayed they include select excellent role players in the Community, All i hear from the fallout is about rule breaking and complaints, I do have to ask you people do you have nothing better to do?

You really think the Admins would allow something bad for the community to continue? these are both good and entertaining people look forward to them and from the ones i have watched they have been impeccable 

So those individuals that piss and moan shut up and get on with life? a video is a video and not the end of the world..

My two cents

Maratek.

The end is not acceptable even if you are the coder or an admin,

Excecuting is a big no no, i did that once and Wilco decided to allow shoot on sight on all cops in Athira and i got "yelled" at by Maratek. 

Sorry but what you did as a police officer is not acceptable. 

Even the police officers defending ciaran failed to do the standard procedure, you aimed a gun at a fellow police officer people, what the hell?

Actually let me rephrase that, due to him being our local celebrity you failed to act upon the code you swore to uphold as a police officer, you had a "madman" shooting in the HQ and yet you continue to ignore the standard protocols.

Yes it's a video, but still, rules are rules. 

( P.S I dont want to start a public forum war, i am simply informing what i feel was done wrong.)
Alright, @, It's an event based issue.

- Firstly, Admins were present, 2 live and 1 possibly observing.

- It was a story that that needed completed.

What kind of shit ending is, "here's 15 minutes watching a countdown timer whilst i'm in jail and a weird ending to 300 years seeking revenge, oh god let me die already...".

There's always a handful of the community that can't just get on with their game. No-one in these video's has reported him, He's always quite open that he knows the rules, and doesn't break them in normal gameplay.

This was also recorded on the 28th, before a lot of the crackdown on police actions (for those kicking on Ciaran).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back