What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ep 6. Mission complete, Vladic's dead!

Well, 

If you truly feel that iv'e been causing troubles or drama where there should be none then i agree with you,

I acted on haste and no coffe and didn't see the big picture, i know i was childish and i apologize for my action, i do not though apologize for the behaviours of my superiours, dissrespectful and the guys i'm suppose to look up to. 

For you George, sorry for causing trouble on your beatiful post will never happen again.

For you police force, if you truly feel i'm causing drama Wilco and i know what drama brings i will with immidiate effect hand in my badge to remove all traces of drama.

Desk Sergeant Zippey, out. 

I'll be sure to save a screen shot of that just for future purposes|
I only mean that the breaking of the particular rule were only from the best of purposes, and everyone in the video was subconsciously accepting that they knew it might happen, im strange, but its just my opinion, i wouldn't go out my way to say that people should be let of for breaking rules just i think they should be flexed for the better RP opportunity. 

Um... excluding VLADIC. And George.
I didnt really think about that XD but it was all for the vine right?

How do people care so much about the liberal aspects of the rules that they won't let this video slide? The entire video was a huge comical orgy, (which means it was funny as shit, thanks George) literally every part of that video was obviously purely for comedy purpose? I mean it is just silly, and the fact that people are trying to screw over one of the most beloved members of the community for a video and the "sake of the rules" is even sillier.

Wonderful video George, hopefully the next one will be twice as funny and have the same freedoms this one has. or had. depends.

Back