What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ep 6. Mission complete, Vladic's dead!

Actually no, due to us planning this to happen, and not playing as a cop. Take a look again at my nametag and realize how it lacks the "Rank Icon" and Text... 

VzMFrA3.png

The other officers and I were given permission to carry this event out on an admin level. Sorry Zippey but this is not a police issue.
Yes of course, not playing as cop but dressed in police gear, It was probably approved by you yes, also Georges video are never pre-made, they happen on the spot usually, but sure, this was an event. 

Make sure to play as a civillian next time and leave the uniform in the base. 

@Neo @Ciaran @Commander Maratek

Concerns were raised in a larger way across the police force, significantly more than those that have voiced their opinion here. If it was an event and an admin approved execution the so be it, but I'm sure it is easily mistaken given that Ciaran is dressed in police gear and people do not know if not told and can't ask (That along with the poor timing of the release of the video in relation to recent police guidelines). (and Zippeys point still stands, as a police officer that is not acceptable. As an admin, well that is beyond us)

Personally I feel that anyone either in the police force or outside should be free to question the actions the action of any other member of the police force without backlash from the senior police.

Comments such as the following are not how I believe the police management should respond to genuine concerns raised by the wider police force, yet only voiced here by a few (Probably through fear of getting on the bad side of the management). 

So those individuals that piss and moan shut up and get on with life? a video is a video and not the end of the world..

There's always a handful of the community that can't just get on with their game. No-one in these video's has reported him, He's always quite open that he knows the rules, and doesn't break them in normal gameplay.

My two cents

Simon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neo @Commander Maratek

Thank you for answers, and your answers are not what i was excpecting to see, not my from superiours atleast, on a public forum post as well,

Iv'e spent hours upon hours on the server as police officer, not a single complaint for 5 months, not a single warning in 5 months, and when i raise an important issue it gets knocked down within minutes,

I am simply following the rules that where put infront of me, and if people can bend them what sort of police force are we then?

( Remmember the Athira Excecution Neo? and Wilco's words regarding it, are we simply going to ignore it now? It was rolepalyed 100%, yet we took the blame for it, and Athira Departement had to pay the price,) 

While I, and i'm sure most of you thoroughly enjoy George's videos there is clearly a conflict between what is written in the server rules and what happens in George's videos. My personal opinion on this is thanks to George's videos it has clearly been shown that countless potential role-play scenarios can be achieved by perhaps removing or changing some of the current rules. 

I am in no way picking faults with George's videos as i have already stated I enjoy watching them but it does seem odd to state in the official server rules one thing and then to place a video on the home page of the forums showing content that goes against these rules. As mentioned above perhaps the solution is to modify the current set of rules to allow more potential for role-play within blue-zones and such. 

In regards to Zippey's comments, it upsets me the way in which some people have responded to his comments. He has been a member of this community for quite some time now and he has raised some genuine concerns, whether this is the place to discuss them or not that is another issue however the responses he received in my opinion were disrespectful. He himself, as he mentioned, ran into some trouble a while back when he was involved in the execution of a civilian which lead to a lot of drama, so when the same happens in this video it doesn't surprise me why he has started asking questions. If it happens in role-play, like it did in both situations then whats the problem?

I could go on and on but i'm not looking to ramble. My main point i want to get across is that if we are truly 'as one' in this community then the same set of rules should apply to everyone and respect should be given to each other at all times. After all, we are all adults here aren't we? This video, like George's other videos was a masterpiece, but how can we ban someone from the community for killing in a blue-zone (within role-play of course) when it praised in another instance.

I will happily discuss this further with ANYONE that wishes to, i'm on TS most days.   

@Neo @Commander Maratek

Thank you for answers, and your answers are not what i was excpecting to see, not my from superiours atleast, on a public forum post as well,

Iv'e spent hours upon hours on the server as police officer, not a single complaint for 5 months, not a single warning in 5 months, and when i raise an important issue it gets knocked down within minutes,

I am simply following the rules that where put infront of me, and if people can bend them what sort of police force are we then?

( Remmember the Athira Excecution Neo? and Wilco's words regarding it, are we simply going to ignore it now? It was rolepalyed 100%, yet we took the blame for it, and Athira Departement had to pay the price,) 

Theres a difference between an execution, and a scripted event.

In my opinion I think that certain server rules can be broken when good roleplayed.

@Neo, this was no scripted event.

@Neo @Ciaran @Commander Maratek

Concerns were raised in a larger way across the police force, significantly more than those that have voiced their opinion here. If it was an event and an admin approved execution the so be it, but I'm sure it is easily mistaken given that Ciaran is dressed in police gear and people do not know if not told and can't ask (That along with the poor timing of the release of the video in relation to recent police guidelines). (and Zippeys point still stands, as a police officer that is not acceptable. As an admin, well that is beyond us)

Personally I feel that anyone either in the police force or outside should be free to question the actions the action of any other member of the police force without backlash from the senior police.

Comments such as the following are not how I believe the police management should respond to genuine concerns raised by the wider police force, yet only voiced here by a few (Probably through fear of getting on the bad side of the management). 

My two cents

Simon.

At the end of the day it's a game. I'm not posting here as police, I'm posting as a GM/Forum Moderator/Member of this community.

Yes he's pushed it to the extremes with this one, yes he needs to curb it back down, but If martial law is called, and they shoot officers at the HQ, we don't ban them...

You'd also notice the restart was even delayed for this scenario to play out.... because It was a monitored event....

So we should ban him?

I'm disappointed you're making such comments at our position of police instead of seeing the bigger picture. @DSGT Zippey @DI Simon

I see people's points on this and I think the last thing George wanted to do was offend regular players or appear to have special rules just for him. So maybe something SHOULD be done...

Might I suggest calling a public trial for @Unlucky George? Those who are upset with the video(s) can see him fairly tried and punished. His past sins will be submitted as evidence and an appropriate punishment made. He is impeccable in his RP and I know that he clears any potential digressions of rules with Admins beforehand but I don't want to see anyone upset. His contribution is outstanding and I think everyone has at some point had excellent experiences with this guy. 

We can then all move on and I will personally be looking to draw on my necromancy skills to raise the @Vladic Ka from the dead as George's potential executioner should the court see fit. Maybe have @Wilco as Judge and @Neo, @Fuel & @Maratek as court cops. 

"There was once a dream that was Altis, you could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish. It was so fragile and I fear that it will not survive the winter."

- Reverend.

kEjoO60.jpg

I can’t believe it’s come to this. I just wanted to entertain, I guess I’ll save that for the trial. I’ll await my court summons :wacko:

Guys guys guys .. can we all just remember for a second that we are ALL humans?

This here turned from entertaining into a witch hunt against Zippey and George.

One part of the people trying to protect/defend George and the other one Zippey.

IT IS OK TO HAVE AN OPINION. If you agree/disagree with it that is also OK. But you don't have to be RUDE.

George got permission from us - END OF STORY. No need to be rude to him.

Zippey gave his opinion wich is his right - END OF STORY. No need to be rude to him either.

I don't agree with Zippey and in my opinion it's fine what George did because it really all just happens "for the camera".

But that does not give me or ANY of you the right to be so rude. He can tell his opinion 10x times here and it's still his right.

BUT:

Same goes for George.

He got our permission - so be it. 
If you don't like his Videos: Don't watch them. Don't judge the Officers that were involved and enjoyed the scenario.

Basically: DON'T FUCKING TRY TO GET EACH OTHER IN TROUBLE sax<dcfygrxhzuj,mnhfbgvscdx 

We can discuss everything here without being a fucking DICKHEAD.

Guys guys guys .. can we all just remember for a second that we are ALL humans?

This here turned from entertaining into a witch hunt against Zippey and George.

One part of the people trying to protect/defend George and the other one Zippey.

IT IS OK TO HAVE AN OPINION. If you agree/disagree with it that is also OK. But you don't have to be RUDE.

George got permission from us - END OF STORY. No need to be rude to him.

Zippey gave his opinion wich is his right - END OF STORY. No need to be rude to him either.

I don't agree with Zippey and in my opinion it's fine what George did because it really all just happens "for the camera".

But that does not give me or ANY of you the right to be so rude. He can tell his opinion 10x times here and it's still his right.

BUT:

Same goes for George.

He got our permission - so be it. 

If you don't like his Videos: Don't watch them. Don't judge the Officers that were involved and enjoyed the scenario.

Basically: DON'T FUCKING TRY TO GET EACH OTHER IN TROUBLE sax<dcfygrxhzuj,mnhfbgvscdx 

We can discuss everything here without being a fucking DICKHEAD.
Praise Dragonite for speaking the truth~

This is not just a game, please take it seriously. There is no room for fun on altislife.co.uk (especially the police) and I think that @maratek and @Neo should recuse themselves from their roles (csi and cmdr) for allowing not just fun in the GAME (sorry, forgot its not a game) but also for allowing arranged scenes for entertainment to be replaced by people who can take their roles seriously (such as the good reverend) and dish out the punishment to those involved accordingly.

just incase you didn't get it (levi and rick) its a joke. 

I have a question.

Why does it bother you so much ?... Not 1 person involved in the video has either come to me and complained or made a report in the forum.

If you are not involved in the video then it does not concern you other than just enjoy the large amount of effort and work George has put in to bring entertainment to us.

I am starting to think Zippey that your the last person in the Police with the intent of causing drama, It has no place here.

I really dont care about the rule breaks, its a video, no one was killed due to it and thats the only thing that matters to me. 

If he had videos that only included "hey you come back" "Fuck Off", "ill wait till you hurt me in endless amounts of time to hit you". (XD what the fuck am i doing) Anyways, it would be boring, controversy is the spawn of entertainment and what make things more exciting and tense. 

ignore this pls, im tired

I really dont care about the rule breaks, its a video, no one was killed due to it and thats the only thing that matters to me. 

If he had videos that only included "hey you come back" "Fuck Off", "ill wait till you hurt me in endless amounts of time to hit you". (XD what the fuck am i doing) Anyways, it would be boring, controversy is the spawn of entertainment and what make things more exciting and tense. 

ignore this pls, im tired
I'll be sure to save a screen shot of that just for future purposes|

Back