What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fail RP lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police Community Support Officer (PCSO)

Weapons: Taser, Sting 9mm (With authorisation), Vector (With authorisation)

You are not allowed to use your gun, next time just go along with RP.
Yes with authorisation but I still have it ;) . As I told you taser would also still hurt and nope, ignoring gun threat is the refusing to rp so YOU were the one not going along with  RP.

So you have permission for your guns and patrolling with another PCSO? The police need to read their handbooks as much as I do.

And that takes a matter of 10 seconds? Nah don't think so.

images

Maybe instead of having a go at each other maybe focus on a solution between the cop and gang RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh, ghosthawks should not be allowed to get ground vehicles. Only air vehicles would be fair. Also trigger happy doesnt make anyone happy exept for the shooter.

And that takes a matter of 10 seconds? Nah don't think so.
PCSO: Mr. High ranking officer man, can I go bang bang against a naughty man?

Mr. High ranking officer man: what did he do?

PCSO: He bang banged a man in front of me.

Mr. High ranking officer man: Go for it

not hard to get permission

All I am saying a little more RP would be nice.
I couldn't agree more! However, the rebel roleplay consists of giving short-hand warnings to police to get down or get shot, sometimes they only tell them to get down, then they open fire, as a few members of your gang did a while a go, prompting me and Shepred to speak to one of your gang members that had entered our HQ.

To be honest with you all, it feels as if the RP on the server is dying out, with officers intent on sending as many players as possible to jail and rebels doing anything they can to get an excuse to shoot police officers. Just look at the bank rules! Wilco has said that there are no rules on VDM during bank robberies, and that doesn't exactly help the RP at the bank now, does it? Having been in the police force for over three months, I have yet to see ONE bank robbery containing any RP between the robbers and the police, as both parties are too trigger-happy and too eager to rush in and kill/arrest.

I think SOMETHING should be done to keep this server a fun place to RP. Yes, rebels should be able to rob police officers  and get away, just like cops should be able to make arrests of rebels without getting ambushed on the way back to HQ by the friends of the rebel getting arrested as they ignored the fact that they were restrained and spoke to their friends on TeamSpeak anyway, but it seems like these types of RP are played out too much.

And what about the MRAPs? The Ifrit for example, is just a trollmobile being used to drive around to cause trouble in towns by honking its horn and popping smoke, and the Hunter is just there to counter it, essentially making it a bad circle of trouble.

I relly hope the admins will take note of this, and change the server rules and restrictions around for the improvement of RP conditions, as both rebels and police officers seem to believe they can have free rein.

I also hope that players will be a lot more more creative in their roleplay, with police officers not making it as straight-forward as "Criminal Activity = Tickets/Jail", and rebels not always having to end things with a gun fight, but instead trying to roleplay their way out of what they've done.

I couldn't agree more! However, the rebel roleplay consists of giving short-hand warnings to police to get down or get shot, sometimes they only tell them to get down, then they open fire, as a few members of your gang did a while a go, prompting me and Shepred to speak to one of your gang members that had entered our HQ.

To be honest with you all, it feels as if the RP on the server is dying out, with officers intent on sending as many players as possible to jail and rebels doing anything they can to get an excuse to shoot police officers. Just look at the bank rules! Wilco has said that there are no rules on VDM during bank robberies, and doesn't exactly help the RP at the bank now, does it? Having been in the police force for over three months, I have yet to see ONE bank robbery containing any RP between the robbers and the police, as both parties are too trigger-happy and too eager to rush in and kill/arrest.

I think SOMETHING should be done to keep this server a fun place to RP. Yes, rebels should be able to rob police officers  and get away, just like cops should be able to make arrests of rebels without getting ambushed on the way back to HQ by the friends of the rebel getting arrested as they ignored the fact that they were restrained and spoke to their friends on TeamSpeak anyway, but it seems like these types of RP are played out too much.

And what about the MRAPs? The Ifrit for example, is just a trollmobile being used to drive around to cause trouble in towns by honking its horn and popping smoke, and the Hunter is just there to counter it, essentially making it a bad circle of trouble.

I relly hope the admins will take note of this, and change the server rules and restrictions around for the improvement of RP conditions, as both rebels and police officers seem to believe they can have free rein.

I also hope that players will be a lot more more creative in their roleplay, with police officers not making it as straight-forward as "Criminal Activity = Tickets/Jail", and rebels not always having to end things with a gun fight, but instead trying to roleplay their way out of what they've done.
post of the day.

I don't care no more, Dennis I agree with you.. BTW the reason i had the ifrit out was to stop other people doing the bank. I don't troll in the ifrit...

To be honest with you all, it feels as if the RP on the server is dying out, with officers intent on sending as many players as possible to jail and rebels doing anything they can to get an excuse to shoot police officers. Just look at the bank rules! Wilco has said that there are no rules on VDM during bank robberies, and doesn't exactly help the RP at the bank now, does it? Having been in the police force for over three months, I have yet to see ONE bank robbery containing any RP between the robbers and the police, as both parties are too trigger-happy and too eager to rush in and kill/arrest.

yea its sad that vdm is allowed in banks. once we did a bank robbery and 5 hunters came and attacked us. i was like wtf. vdm and rdm all the way. it just turns to deathmatch round in bank robberies. tbh the bank location and buildings in it does not help rp at all. its just like intering a hidout. if wilco can change it to the prev location, it would help, because there is not lot of places to hide and not lots of places to break into which means that both sides should rp themselves out of it,

All I am saying a little more RP would be nice.
Get off your moral high horse you spaced out midget, we both know that every time a rebel loses a situation/gunfight they complain about lack of RP and the same goes for some cops as well. I've witnessed you doing a lot of stuff that would be considered non-rp but I'm gonna keep it off the forums.

In other words stop crying and play the game you fucking salad.

Matty go on tell me, this the guy that scream I'm a hacker all the time? you fucking salad.

I don't care no more, Dennis I agree with you.. BTW the reason i had the ifrit out was to stop other people doing the bank. I don't troll in the ifrit...
I didn't say that you were trolling with the Ifrit. I understand that you were unfortunate to get your Ifrit scrapped while trying to help the police, but unfortunately, there are those that do troll in Ifrits as stated.

If you check the image on the The Dispatch Centre channel, you'll see a prime example.

mattg1995 i suggest watching your language. dont be a keyboard warrior it doesnt make u any stronger or cooler. u are just a midget who is acting tuff behind your screen. you want a tip? A screen wont protect you from a punsh in the face.

mattg1995 i suggest watching your language. dont be a keyboard warrior it doesnt make u any stronger or cooler. u are just a midget who is acting tuff behind your screen. you want a tip? A screen wont protect you from a punsh in the face.
I'm more scared of your spelling than I am of you big lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back