What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fail RP lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more scared of your spelling than I am of you big lad.
1st of all english is not my first language and my first language is arabic.

2nd of all i really dont care about my spelling especially when am gaming.

3rd of all dont make me mad cuz i am not friendly when i am mad.

4th i suggest locking the topic before this cool ass guy hits me with his keyboard (scared as fuck)

Matt be on the look out for a grown man with the seemingly mental capacities of a 9 year old!

Matt be on the look out for a grown man with the seemingly mental capacities of a 9 year old!
said the 13 years old kid who screams on mic. wp mate

image.png

Well the police and the rebels enjoy each others company. This is why they is no serious RP ingame.

said the 13 years old kid who screams on mic. wp mate

image.png
God I'm weeping from that well structured comeback man, you've stripped away every fibre of my dignity.

Also if you're going to post a picture about you mate its better to make it a positive one then a negative.

Last time i checked this was an adult community not a playground.

Can we ease up and keep things constructive. 

Keep to constructive criticism please, don't just post images of people.

P.S. If this continues the thread will be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
-snip-

ok mate Im sorry please dont beat me up
you dont like it? i thought that i looked cool in it ;) . trust me mate i really dont want to beat you just because wilco asked us to act like adults. so what do you want now? if u really want to test me pm me where you live and we shall see what happens there :>

Ciaran this is a prime example why they is no real good RP anymore. Everyone is holding grudges and doesn't really understand the 'roleplay' everything that happens in game stays in game right? Doesn't seem that way no more.

Feeder, wouldn't even bother he is a salad. Seriously lets not go off topic.

-snip-

ok mate Im sorry please dont beat me up
Prize of most disrespectful post goes to you.

Why would you post his picture here?

And to everyone else: Stop fucking fighting like girls. Really. ALL of you are fighting like little kids. Trying to bring each other down or insult each other or to proof some stupid shit someone, some day, did wrong.

How about we all fucking stop this shitty fighting, get our fricking shit together and ALL think about what EACH OF US can do to get this Community back to where it was. Because FIGHTING and REPORTING and FUCKING CRYING is not helping, isn't it?

You are all even worse than me PMS'ing!

Due to a situation regarding this ghost hawk has been grounded pending investigation by myself. Please be aware that this may take a day or two and I will post the results here, if you don't mind can we keep all discussions to the point please.

Is this what have all really boiled down to? Personal attacks and name calling. I serious give up on some of you folk. You all need to get a grip of yourselves  and  play the damn game the way it is supposed to be played. Are you telling me you are all really willing to meet up with each other and have a physical battle between one another just 'cause he killed you on a game. I am sick and tired to the bone of all this childish antics. Seriously deal with it or fuck off, plain and simple.  

EDIT: Just to point out this post is aimed at both the rebels AND police. Both groups are as bad as each other and it needs to stop ASAP. 

you dont like it? i thought that i looked cool in it ;) . trust me mate i really dont want to beat you just because wilco asked us to act like adults. so what do you want now? if u really want to test me pm me where you live and we shall see what happens there :>
ok big fella get the next flight to Manchester and then I'll put a pint glass over your snapback and then you can go home.

4107389+_482b86f89a55d3e1b952b4ca81656cd1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back