What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang Revamp

Liam

Unlinked
I'll split these into sections and detail which I'd reckon would be good for the balance and immersion of the server.

1. Gang Recruitment

Civilians on the server shouldn't be purely recruited into a gang based on their graft skills, fragging skills and or how much money they have. This is a roleplay server, the gangs should be meeting with potential candidates to join their gang, vetting them, making sure that they aren't an idiot fresh out of the Caravan at Sandy Shores.

Gangs should be recruiting based on their RP ability, NOTHING ELSE.

1b. RP Ability

As I said above, gangs should recruit people based on their RP Ability nothing else. I'm sure majority of us are sick to death of the people who have been here in the past and still currently are for gunfights with minimal RP. Implementing a server rule that circumvent current gangs and upcoming gangs recruiting people based on any skills other than RP, would certainly increase the roleplay within these gangs and the RP you get from interactions with these gangs.

1c. Personality

The whitelisted gang leaders should be vetting those that are being let into the gang, gang leads and their seniors should be vetting these individuals to see if their fit to join the gang that has a lot of privileges. It is fairly easy to determine if someone is fit for a gang or not, the amount of times I've witnessed some of the "hobos" or "baldies" up in pillbox that are constantly doing quite questionable things. 

2. Gang Wars

Gang wars should be brought up after weeks to months of RP, not just "GANG A" called you an idiot on Tweedle then you're at war the next day. Yous can do drive bys on their turf, tag their turf without it blasting out into a whole aids war that's constantly KOS on each others turfs, again ITS A ROLEPLAY SERVER! Create some interesting scenarios, watch some gang banger films and take inspiration or some shit.

You shouldn't be able to ally with another gang whilst you're at war for whatever circumstance.

You shouldn't be able to ally with another gang when you hated their guts and were slaughtering them 2 weeks before unless something significant has changed such as; new leadership.

Gang alliances for wars, shooting police, gruppe6, because a gang robbed one of your mates that weren't in colours shouldn't be a thing.

Gang wars should be fought on foot, not in cars unless its an armoured car. (Could bring back first person whilst trying to shooting).

Gang war rules need to be punishable unless significant amount of RP has been created to break them as too many people break these war rules for whatever reason which leads to false cases of RDM then use the excuse 'Its a war rule, not a server rule."

Highlighting a point with a practical example. Judging by the responses I'd say point made. 

If that's starting a beef then oops but this isn't tweedle so I thought its safe to say it 🤔 🤭

Don't ask what your city can do for you, ask what you can do for your city. 

Peace. 
Since eveyone seems to be going offtopic.

I am guessing that breaking rules is something you can do for the city right.

Don't come and try to act from a moral high ground when you don't have one.

Kindly stop your bitching and actually offer constructive feedback of how the server can improve

That piece you quoted was anecdotal of a quote by JFK originally. I think the point stands. It was valid, people should be asking this of themselves. Its also very much ON TOPIC. 

As I was a member and seen both sides of wars Either being a criminal or a cop, There needs to more Roleplay over gunplay and ill agree with @Liamfor once on this and it needs to change, For instance the last one i remember is being in apostles last year or something and someone got stabbed and was not even in the apostles and it started a full blown war which is pretty funny thinking back, I have seen it time and time again regardless of Gang or Organization or what ever you call your club, When someone calls you a little Bitch on tweedle you don't need to shoot up there place  and cause more hassle than there already is for gangs, like tonight a situation happened a Callaghan with a racer and there was a meeting held at the Tower over what happened and both sides apologized because realistically, it was not a massive deal. but I would hate for that to happen with any other gang being honest who knows what would of happened due to the fact some of ya'll motherfuckers carrying a military on your backs, literally ever since I joined the Server the best RP moments i ever seen and being apart of was, The Firm, John Pope's lost (never dealt with the lost since really), The Callaghans, The Order (Shown really good RP a couple of times) that's literally it any others was shot and dumped literally. Start making adjustments before we all suffer from it please.

Love you All 
Dug The Slug ❤️ 

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope i haven't hurt your feelings. I don't know what I'd do with myself if that was the case. 

As I was a member and seen both sides of wars Either being a criminal or a cop, There needs to more Roleplay over gunplay and ill agree with @Liamfor once on this and it needs to change, For instance the last one i remember is being in apostles last year or something and someone got stabbed and was not even in the apostles and it started a full blown war which is pretty funny thinking back 

It is, this war started because one of our members (Essen) watched a Balla get stabbed by a triad, and done nothing, so Jambo wanted I think 11 million or it was war 😂 dunno how people like that can be making decisions for gangs. 

It is, this war started because one of our members (Essen) watched a Balla get stabbed by a triad, and done nothing, so Jambo wanted I think 11 million or it was war 😂 dunno how people like that can be making decisions for gangs. 
That was it couldn't remember exactly hahaha was hilarious all the same.

Back