What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GEN. BLAZE'S Beret

Saw the topic, I have the baret anyone intrested?  the black one with yellow stiped tag on it. Heard its quite rare these days✌😅

I should add that it prob not the gen. Blazes one but just one of the few, not sure about its history, i dont even know how it got on the island, just that theres a certain posidon member getting angry behind his pc reading this xoxo ( P.S if the poseidon man willis want it back pm or find me on teamspeak NHS channels ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you really have to ressurect a 2017 post ?Could of just made a new one . Also im pretty sure that medics will never recieve berets anymore if your just going to capitalize from it 😉 .to be honest just keep it and look awesome with it on your head.

Did you really have to ressurect a 2017 post ?Could of just made a new one . Also im pretty sure that medics will never recieve berets anymore if your just going to capitalize from it 😉 .to be honest just keep it and look awesome with it on your head.
Ruining it for the rest of us if he sells it. 

Saw the topic, I have the baret anyone intrested?  the black one with yellow stiped tag on it. Heard its quite rare these days✌😅

I should add that it prob not the gen. Blazes one but just one of the few, not sure about its history, i dont even know how it got on the island, just that theres a certain posidon member getting angry behind his pc reading this xoxo ( P.S if the poseidon man willis want it back pm or find me on teamspeak NHS channels ) 
Appreciate the nice things NHS members can get they hands on . Keep it, wear it, enjoy looking badass in it.

Please don't spoil it for everyone else by trying to profit from the nice things we receive as NHS from others.

Tought it wasnt allowed to sell stuff as medic? I just wanted to see if its still rare, theres not even a starting price xD

Found this topic by looking for sales seeing how rare they are😅 they do look really cool. Only way im getting rid of it is by dying🖖

Last edited by a moderator:
Back