What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye my lovers goodbye my friends..

WelshWolf

First off would like to thank staff members and managment members for hosting running and maintaining a great community you have all done a great job at keeping this place great over the years, that being said though sadly my time here as come to an end, due to interest in other games and a new job starting soon I have little time to play here anymore so for me this is now good bye 🙂  Been here just over 2 years and had great fun here being a part of Salty Miners UNMC Police OG and the NHS its been a lot of fun. im not gonna take a bunch of people as there is far far too many but i hope everyone who stays here continues to have a great time and enjoy themselves here. 

Some memories

The time when I had drugs planted on me by cops so they could arrest me 

061640F7A0953F1DFAFDD6CE41752A561CCC9386

The time i got my NHS orca hanging by its tail in the powerlines...

114F07F2E18A98245A4311C91E60489A038A9B4A

The one time that i really really really really wanted to do a mass RDM 

585AA06743D389CAD47340D85ED86FB028EFC29A

The Salty Miners at their finest   

4C3CA5F74F9440D06565956B563309BAB38C5869

The time the NHS Photoshoot went tits up 

4DE44979B0D67514DE460122C9740B0ACB6CA8B3

and Lastly my beloved NHS Mohawk gone but never ever forgotten 

C430DAA21AE83CE9CF9BF7CA47420F6404E06374

Thank you for all the great times and great memories, Thank you to OG the Plebs UNMC NHS and the Salty Miners for making my time here and thank you to all my friends for putting up with me for so long 🙂 haha 

Thanks for being a member here!

Unrelated I was in your city this morning down at the riverfront parkrun 😎

haha feel sorry for you being here xD hope the run went well though 🙂  and thank you for having me here its been a pleasure 🙂

Best of luck with the new job mate, had some great times with you!

See you around! 🙂

Sad to see you go Welsh, Thank you for all your help getting me where I am now within the NHS, thanks for all the hard work you put into Air Rescue and Sierra, making them both fun departments to be part of.

Best of luck in your new job.

see you welsh!  hopefully your on to bigger and better things!!!

Oh For Goodness Sake. You didn't even get your Mohawk back! 🙂   Take Care bud! xxxx Go have a cuppa xx

Sad to see you go Welsh mate, thanks for taking care of me in Sierra!

And best of luck with whatever you do next!

Thanks for the times Taffy, you will be missed, but I'm sure you will return someday. All the best in the future and thanks for all the hard work in Air Rescue

Cya later buddy, don’t be a stranger! 

Back