What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ground Initiation

NotBailey

The other day I was in a helicopter arriving at the coordinates of the last text message a player was sending me, they had kidnapped a friend and I told them I was coming. When I arrived there were more people than I had expected so I located my friend and hovered just observing. One started running so I tracked ahead of where he was going and I saw he had a helicopter that he was running too. Once again I hovered in the area when he shot some rounds and I believe one hit my chopper. This happened very early in the morning, at around 03.30. I messaged an admin asking if I was clear to land and engage the hostiles, seeing as a round hit my helicopter, but I didn't get a response so I didn't do anything. I stayed in the area for 5 more minutes until my friend bled out. I left the area and never heard of them again. I did however catch their names but no video evidence to back up my claims. 

My main point is if I am shot at while in the air, as in a round literally hitting my heli, Am I allowed to land and engage them?

Well no if they were tracers that means you need to leavr the area or land but most of the times leave the area if one of them hit that can happen (he is bad in aiming then but okay) if you dicide to land you need to iniate first before engaging if im right

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably tracers as storm said, but if your heli was actually shot at and with that trying to take you down, you're free to open fire. Only you though, not your mates.

No, see attached article rekkemmo explains it well. 

No, see attached article rekkemmo explains it well. 

Probably tracers as storm said, but if your heli was actually shot at and with that trying to take you down, you're free to open fire. Only you though, not your mates.

Well no if they were tracers that means you need to leavr the area or land but most of the times leave the area if one of them hit that can happen (he is bad in aiming then but okay) if you dicide to land you need to iniate first before engaging if im right
Thank you all for your responses. I wasn't sure at the time as I rarely find myself in the air.

Back