What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

How did you find out about RPUK server?

Watched LIRIK playing Life Servers and Battle Royale and wanted to try the game myself when I got a PC. Couldn’t be arsed playing the modded servers simply because of downloading mods and ended up looking for something more vanilla and here I am nearly 3 years on.

I watched a couple ArmA youtubers. Liked watching the game. So I bought ArmA 3, and connected to a random server. Before you think it was love at first sight, no it wasn't I had joined a french server with no idea how to play or even speak french! Fortunately, I managed to find the disconnect button and have another try. I found myself on AltisLife.co.uk (the old name of the server). Played around a bit, yet my frames were really bad so I left. But the story doesn't end there!I quit ArmA because I was playing on a little laptop.

When I purchased a gaming PC, I found this 6 million server, which is now closed down. Was very fun, had a good bit of first roleplay. Once I found out the news that server had closed, I went to the server list, typed in altis life and looked for the one with the most players. Server 1 came up and that was full and server 2 was nearlly full... those were the days. From there I couldn't risk temptation to play on Altis Life. And I'm a bit sad I got banned from here. Oh well. Was fun having some ALUK nostalgia.

Started my A3 launcher and clicked one at random, was either a milsim, dayz wannabe or altis life

I watched Frankie on PC's altis life series. Went to buy the game in 2014. I searched from someone servers and eventually came across ALUK which looked interesting. 

This server was by far the best. That's why I have stayed.

Got here by @Gregory way back in February 2014.

Been playing on an Stratis life server back than while game was still in early Alpha stage and when that 1 got shut down done some milsim and joined here when greg invited.

RPUK ID 451 to join server and  Forum ID 12 to register......i am still enjoying it till this day.

been inactive at sometimes but that is cuss work related in military.

But planning to leave? nope Never as long as it allows me by work or ect.

Just sorta stumbled on it after playing a bunch of other servers. Nothing really grabbed my interest on other servers, but here it felt more "refined", in a way. Other servers felt far more casual, but RPUK was more of a perfect blend of serious but also fun. Too serious gets frustrating, not serious enough gets frustrating too. Just  stuck around after I found the server.

@James Travers Told me about Arma 3 and altis life wayyy back in like 2014 on a gmod community we were both part of. At the time my PC was too shit to play so eventually, In late 2016, I got an upgrade. And at the time I was addicted to CS:GO. I was playing CS with a friend when I mentioned I had a £5 steam gift card I hadn't used, and asked for reccomendations for games. He decided to noballs me into buying 2 keys. I gave in,with hopes low, however my hope was regained in about a millisecond when I saw a flash of gold slowly drifting into the centre of my screen. 

Once 5 minutes of screaming hysterically on the floor had passed, I take a look and see I had unboxed a Bayonet Marble fade Factory new (Value then was around £250). I kept it for a while ,feeling like a god every time somebody complemented my worthless bunch of pixels that added absolutely nothing to gameplay, before I decided I would sell it on the steam market in 2017 to buy some games for my new PC.  ArmA caught my eye and triggered the memory of being told about Altis life and how much greater it is than DarkRP. So I used my funds to buy it.

One painfully long install time later, I see that @Quinntastic, also a member of the gmod community I used to play on, is on an altis life server, also the one James played. I connect, get given a nice amount of starting money by Quinn, and off i went.

The chances of all this happening are incredibly low, but thanks to L O R D  G A B E N  here I am today, still enjoying myself.

A really long time ago, I was playing DayZ and I came across someone named Porkchop. I gave him a can of beans and he told me about Arma 3 and recommended this server and here we are 😄

my brother was trolling and rdming on the server, and  I wanted to join him but ended up enjoying rp so now im here.

It was about four years ago and i wanted to try a life server , This was the only one with UK in it's title so being patriotic joined and never looked back . However i do miss the ellie goulding music as you spawn in lol 
R to the O to the L.... xD I miss that....

I was copilot for a guy and he told me I had to join an UK altis life server, there were 2 so I arrived here. I didn't know anything and used youtube to survive, when I finally got stuff, that guy said I was in the wrong server. Me being so lazy, I just continued playing here because I had a black SUV. + @Wayfarer his jokes and our NPAS patrols are way too cool to be left behind. And @Pavlic his jokes and bad driving skills also made me stick 🙂 I enjoy it here thanks to a lot of friends I made, these were just 2 of my biggest friends, but I've some more, like rocky.fm, lostie, perspective,...

I was copilot for a guy and he told me I had to join an UK altis life server, there were 2 so I arrived here. I didn't know anything and used youtube to survive, when I finally got stuff, that guy said I was in the wrong server. Me being so lazy, I just continued playing here because I had a black SUV. + @Wayfarer his jokes and our NPAS patrols are way too cool to be left behind. And @Pavlic his jokes and bad driving skills also made me stick 🙂 I enjoy it here thanks to a lot of friends I made, these were just 2 of my biggest friends, but I've some more, like rocky.fm, lostie, perspective,...
MY bad driving skills? Everytime you navitage me we either get lost or go into a forrest.  And don't get me started on your piloting skills...

MY bad driving skills? Everytime you navitage me we either get lost or go into a forrest.  And don't get me started on your piloting skills...
You've never flied with me, and I'm still a way better pilot than you. If I navigate and say go straight, I mean follow the road, not drive straight into a forrest at 500kmh

Was in a milsim group that played on RPUK at times, so they introduced me to it i instantly got hooked watching youtube guides and all of that good stuff. 

Back