What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

How did you find out about RPUK server?

Randomly choosing a server from the arma 3 browser...I player for a few months, made a forum account and then left...came back in 2016 and forgot about it and seen I had a forum account 😂

Simply searched for a UK RP server since I was tired of all the low quality and RDM servers and this website instantly struck me as professional so I signed straight up 

Pretty much like Vladic, i watched some youtube videos and joined the Arma 3 world... I was in a very populated server back then before RPUK but since i was having sync problems i moved out.. best thing i did 🙂

Saw some frag videos from here

Last edited by a moderator:
dc7dad2d9b279e718239adc8d68357f1.png

Watched youtube videos of people playing on RPUK and have played on this server ever since I bought the game.

I used to listen day and night to my fiance @LostRoses playing, one day i gave in and decided to give it a go as I've never done anything RP related before (I'm one of those FPS shoot everything that moves kinda guy) Never looked back since i joined, its a great community :D!!

I watched some Frankie play Dayz then played the Arma 2 mod. Saw that the Dayz mod was out for Arma 3 and bought it. Sorted the servers by ping and picked this one. The rest is history. 
 same here 😉

first Joined back about 2 and half years ago since then the rest is history want to thank the whole Staff team who work long hours looking after the server and the community keep up the good work Lads. 

I accidentally joined the server when i first bought the game. now i believe i got around 3k hours on this server alone 😂😂

It was the first sever I wasn't kicked off for speaking English XD on my second day i met @Roberts in Kavala and he was adamant on me having a gun XD now i'm slowly gathering RPUK friends in the real world 😄

Back