What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

How did you find out about RPUK server?

I joined the sever almost two years ago after playing on multiple modded servers, I had had enough of them and wanted to try Altis life.. I found RPUK and joined just to see what it was like, I was adiment I’d be banned on my first day but no, I met @Jackdevo with his old gang the phantom they helped me a lot. I doubt I’d still be here if I hadn’t met such nice people on my first day.. I joined the police and invited some friends onto the server.. got blacklisted and created a gang called Surge with some old members and then yeah.. I got hooked.. 

For me? Well In around early 2017 I had just acquired my brand new PC that had more capacity to run games than the potato I’d had since around 2014. I was hella excited to play all these games I’d stupidly bought a few years ago, not realising I couldn’t run them (Red Orchestra, Gmod etc.). It took me around 4 months to cycle through them all and they were really good months, before finally coming across the crown jewel of Arma 3. I loved Arma 2 despite only having 20fps And huge lagspikes, and so decided to give it a try.

There I was, sat staring at the menu screen in awe and excitement, before clicking onto multiplayer and trying out this peculiar, brand new game mode called ‘King of the Hill’ with my friend George. I found myself to be pretty good at it thanks to Arma 2 skillz, though my friend George quickly left in frustration.

We decided to look for another server, and George showed me this ‘Altis Life’ server he’d played. I had fond though laggy memories of Takistan life, and decided to give it a go. 

It was meh. Like most hobos we didn’t read the rules and we broke roleplay almost 24/7, though luckily we were never caught. We retired, bored after a week with 2 million in our banks and eyes gleaming on the summer sale, we didn’t return for about a year. 

Then, in March just after my birthday, we had a few more friends to play Arma with and decided to give the server a try, and we were completely baffled. This is so much better than we originally thought! We were hooked and played nonstop on a daily basis. We eventually gave it a break after a month, but a month later we were  back and haven’t left since! 

bought arma knew of altis life and the first day i was just hopping from server to server one of them was this one didn't find anything like it so i came back 🙂

I stopped playing arma for like a year and was playing CS:GO for most of the year. Towards the end of the year I got super bored of CS:GO because since I have a vac ban I was matched with cheaters and there were so many things Valve didn't fix. It was all skins. So I decided to look for some games and remembered I had Arma 3, so I hopped on and RPUK was the first server I joined.

Really happy I joined this server first. It introduced me to a great community with great RP. It really got me into ArmaLife and I'm grateful for that.

Now when I hop on there's no RP, I wonder why.

Some randy @Applebyyxo told me to buy arma and play on here, been waiting for a refund for 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a YouTube Series on the old servers, been a good couple of years since then and thought I'd jump back in for some fun nostalgia.

Bought arma 3 for the milsim and while looking at most played servers I spotted rpuk joined and spawned in kavala lost and confused went to kavala square where some guy gave me 12 marmite for no reason and at that moment i was hooked 

My friend told me about this Roleplay server we could go RDM on, I got on preformance was absolute garbage so I tried refunding Arma 3 after my first 5 minutes on, my refund request got denied and now ive been on RPUK for around 1k hours 

Back