What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How many old timers is still here?

oh how I miss the old days, gearing up then turning around only to be run over by a hobo on a quad bike damn the no vdm script lol

oh how I miss the old days, gearing up then turning around only to be run over by a hobo on a quad bike damn the no vdm script lol
Hah, or having some hobo run in front of your truck and then you lose your truck license when you run him over.  :p

or hobos stealing the guns in backpack/vehicle

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here, never forget an old face. Even if I joined back May last year.

August, 2014, picked this server by random after playing Takistan life with a friend and being convinced to play Altislife instead.

Been here over a year and I'm amazed with how far it's gone

I am here aswell remember the days where all illegal processing plant were on the little pensylvania :)

I'm not sure if I'm 'old' enough but I joined somewhere around June 2014. Your name does ring a bell, but I have terrible memory... I tried playing rebel for a wee while when I first joined, but it just wasn't me. Got into the police with PAT/RPU which is now the RTU and I've never turned back :D

Many good times!

Seing all your names in one post is such an rare occurence haha, and each names brings forward a different memory.

Ahh the good old days........

The nostalgia is big. 

HI SIMPAN <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I am an old timer aswell but cannot quite remember you :p  Maybe not old enough eh?

Back