What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How many old timers is still here?

@Liquid you must have been living under the water...judging by your profile picture,..but nonetheless you were always with us. Yeah, Ranger left as soon as the wildlife feature disappeared, after that I've created my next character "wild man", who is now living & hiding on Altis(because he lost his ghillie suit, but hopes for a comeback, one day, when BE fixes CSAT clothes & If the normal brown ghillie suit will be implemented once again on this server). And soon, with the start of year 2016, I'll create a new character, my 3rd one, which I think will be my last, 3 characters are enough for me.
Im still yet to find any of those characters...

The closest I have gotten is seeing the name 'WILDMAN' on the wanted list

Wow I just read all posts and I had some laughs and smiled allot! Forgot about this thread completely because of some really really crappy bad things that happened in mah life.

But dang I am back bitches expect to see me on the server allot more again as a CROW! :D

Wow I just read all posts and I had some laughs and smiled allot! Forgot about this thread completely because of some really really crappy bad things that happened in mah life.

But dang I am back bitches expect to see me on the server allot more again as a CROW! :D
Welcome back! :)

I joined back in august(?) 2014, and went straight into the police, i was a CSO alongside @JohnJoeegan:D Have had many aliases since then however, and got up to many things but still at it, no other community compares! :D 

Im still around!!!

On your time, I walked under the name of "Skidrow" & Scott

Ohh I remember reading this post before timmy bumped it again and wondering if I qualify.

I left for a while but returned like my dumb cat after several months. No idea where the cat was all that time. It had a new collar on and apparently had a new name...

Back